SanDisk launches anti-scandal Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive and Android-centric Ultra Dual USB Drive
Scenario One. Steal laptop, upload compromising video. Or. Accidentally leave USB drive in coffee shop, private company data change hands.
- Solution - the SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive (Click to View)
SanDisk’s file security answer is the SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive. It has 128GB capacity encased in a sturdy aluminum body, with only the Public folder viewable (everything else on the drive is password-protected), and copies files 60 times faster than a USB 2.0 drive (in fact, it saves 1GB video in about 13 seconds as shown in the video below).
Scenario Two. Your USB OTG-capable Android phone or tablet’s storage is full. Or you need to copy files from your computer to your Android device. It so happens you have no Internet connection for a network file transfer. Here’s the usual method – connect a USB On The Go cable to your Android, and connect the USB drive to the USB OTG. Clearly, the USB OTG cable is the middle man.
- Solution - the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive (Click to View)
SanDisk’s solution – no more middleman. The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive has both a USB and a micro USB connector, one for each end. No more USB OTG cable needed. No more cable dangling from the end of your Android device. Just one USB drive for all your Android back up storage needs. You can reclaim storage space in your USB OTG-ready Android. Above is the USB end of the Dual USB drive revealed.
SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Write Speed Demo Video
SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Transfer files up to 60 times faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives
- Read speeds up to 260MB/s and write speeds of up to 240MB/s
- 128GB storage capacity lets you take your media collection with you
- Sophisticated design with durable aluminum metal casing protects against wear and tear
- SanDisk SecureAccess™ software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
SRP Php 13,500.00
SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive
- Allows you to transfer files from an Android smartphone or tablet to your PC or Mac computer
- Micro-USB connector on one side and USB 2.0 connector on the other
- Data storage capacity of up to 64GB
- SanDisk Memory Zone app enables you to organize and back up files
- USB drive is automatically detected when used with compatible devices
16GB SRP Php 980 | 32GB SRP Php 1,600 | 64GB SRP Php 2,980
The SanDisk Memory Zone app helps you manage your storage on your phone. The SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive is recommended for smartphones with limited internal storage but whose specs are dying to be used as movie marathon stations.
SanDisk Regional Director for South East Asia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan Peter Mah and SanDisk Product Marketing Manager for Asia Pacific Hui Low showcase the SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive and the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive.
And that’s it – one file security-minded (read: anti-video scandal) answer, the SanDisk Extreme Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive, and one Android file storage solution, the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive.
If you want a tiny case to store your most used USB flash drives and SD/microSD cards, here’s a good one.