Promo – Buy select Acer laptops to get either a realme C2 or realme 5 smartphone for free
Irwin Allen Rivera, 3 years ago 1 min read 1499
A good laptop or a good smartphone? Why not get both? When you buy qualifying Acer laptops, you get a free realme smartphone. A partnership between Acer and realme, announced last November 12 at the Glorietta Activity Center, makes this possible.
Here are the details:
- Get a FREE realme C2 2020 (2GB RAM + 32GB storage; SRP P4,990) for every purchase of an Acer Aspire (Core i7 or i5), Ryzen 5 or 7, or Predator Triton 300.
- Get a FREE realme 5 (3GB RAM + 32GB storage; SRP P7,990) for every purchase of qualifying Predator laptops.
- After the purchase and online warranty registration (customers must register their newly bought qualifying laptops at www.warranty.acer.com.ph/, an electronic voucher will be send to the email address the customer provided. Customers must register their purchased laptops within 7 days after the date of purchase.
- The voucher, which must be printed out, allows the customer to claim the giveaway realme smartphone. They need to present a valid government ID.
- The promo starts on November 15 and ends on December 31, 2019.
- Customers have 60 days to redeem the electronic voucher.
For more info, follow Acer on social media: Facebook (@AcerPH), Instagram (@acerph), and Twitter (@acerphils). You can also visit their site: www.acer.com.Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.