Lenovo VIBE Shot – Half 5″ Android Phone, Half 16M Camera with OIS, Infrared Autofocus, and Manual Mode
If rear camera performance is what draws you to the LG G4 and the S6, consider the P17,999.00 Lenovo VIBE Shot. It’s half a comfy-to-hold 5″ display dual SIM Android and half point and shoot but with manual mode. But what you get for that price, if you love a good camera phone, can go toe-to-toe with the likes of the LG G3.
Lenovo VIBE Shot Specs
5-inch Full HD IPS display, 441ppi
1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 64-bit octa-core CPU
32GB internal storage
up to 128GB via microSD
16 megapixel camera w/ BSI Sensor, IR AF, OIS and Tricolor flash
8 megapixel front camera
Dual Micro SIM, Dual Standby
4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE
Android 5.0 Lollipop
142 x 70.4 x 7.6mm | 145g
Comes in Crimson, Pearl White, Graphite Grey
Key features of the Lenovo VIBE Shot include:
- a dedicated camera button, which helps to quickly launch the camera app and serve as shutter key
- infrared auto-focus, like those on the LG G3, LG G4, and ASUS ZenFone Selfie
- OIS or Optical Image Stabilization, which helps steady the 16:9 BSI sensor for less blurry shots and better shots in low light
- Tri-color LED flash for realistic skin tones in portrait shots
- Auto mode (point and shoot) and Pro mode (for accurate control over elements like shutter speed, ISO, etc). Toggling between both modes is a snap with the physical toggle switch. Pro mode on screen adjustment is also intuitive, with a UI similar to the Nokia Lumia 1020
Vincent Dela Cruz (Lenovo Smartphones PH Marketing Manager), Inanc Blanc (Lazada PH CEO), and Dino Romano (Lenovo Smartphones PH Country Lead).
Here’s a video showcase of the VIBE Shot’s features.
The Lenovo VIBE Shot will be available through Lazada starting July 31 at a special price of Php 16,999. It will available at Lenovo Mobile Exclusive Stores and authorized retailers nationwide starting mid-August at Php17,999. The VIBE Shot will come bundled with a free screen protector (worth Php299) and a free back cover (worth Php599).
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.