Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales & Account Management·Full-time
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the Agency Relationship Head, you will be consulting with agencies within the Media Agency sector to provide digital solutions via a variety of Google’s products (Search, Mobile, Display, YouTube). Your main focus will be on brand marketing and the opportunities on YouTube. Your role involves a mix of finding and managing new and existing business relationships and working closely with the Agency Head to develop Google’s marketplace inside the agencies and on the media plans.
You’ll combine digital media and deep commercial knowledge with strong presentation skills. You’ll manage the relationships with agencies, and targeting, educating and developing new agencies. This means you have excellent client-servicing and relationship building skills along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach new and existing agencies and their clients with large, multi-faceted media propositions.
- Identify new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data, trends and client performance, develop solid business plans and prepare and conduct presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing Google’s client and agency base, and optimizing their advertising investment.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a client marketer or in a leadership position within the media industry.
- Established network of contacts and considerable sales experience within the media and agency space.
- Solid knowledge of Google products.
- Proven success in business development, client relationship, servicing skills, and solution-based selling.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Apply at the Google Career Page.