You don’t stop at the curve, you keep refining a classic. Look what LG unveiled December 2014 – a massive, gorgeous, visually-arresting 98 inch ULTRA HD TV. Right now it’s the biggest TV in the ULTRA HD category – meaning four times the resolution and show-stopping oomph of a Full HD screen. Some commercials and films, as you know, are shot in 4k and then “reduced”
to “only” Full HD for smaller resolution screens – well, the 98 inch 4K 3D+ LG ULTRA HD TV will have none of that. This is how directors and cinematographers saw their videos.
Now you can have it in your living room. A quick look at its features:
- Unparalled clarity and vivid colors with its 4K 3D+ resolution raising the viewing bar yet again
- 4K 3D+ resolution is four times that of Full HD, with stunning 8.3 million pixels for flawless picture and incredibly vivid detail
- With its quadrupled resolution, 3D images are more splendid and lifelike than ever
- The IPS 4K Panel is the preferred panel by broadcasting or medical sectors, as it produces breathtakingly real color on 4K resolution, which remains most consistent in color and contrast from every seat in the house
- Big in screen, big in sound with a 5.2ch 120W Sliding Speakers. Designed by harmon / kardon, the speaker system gives off a highly refined sound, engulfs viewers with multi-channel surround sound from seven different directions from top to bottom, left and right, front and center
- LG UHD TV’s webOS feature also allows access to live TV programs, VOD, 3D content, apps, recommended content – all from the LG Store, the one-stop location for all your available entertainment
- Space-saving, as the 98 inch LG ULTRA HD TV removes the need for bulky speakers or wires
Alora Uy Guerrero of Yahoo Philippines beside the 98 inch LG ULTRA HD TV.
The 98 inch LG ULTRA HD TV was announced November 2014 and unveiled locally a month later at the newly opened Abenson Store in Bonifacio Global City. Again, LG doesn’t stop – not their refinement to its smartphone line up and certainly not with their TVs: the 105 inch LG ULTRA HD TV is coming to the country soon.
The LG 98-inch 4K ULTRA HD TV, model 98UB980T, makes its first appearance this December in the newly-opened Abenson store in Bonifacio Global City. Seen in the photo are Abenson Business Development Manager Walter Lim and LG Philippines Home Entertainment Vice President Hoony Bae.
To learn more about the stunning 98-inch LG ULTRA HD TV, visit www.lg.com/ph, www.lgblog.com.ph, or www.LGnewsroom.com; like LG’s official Facebook page “LG Philippines”; follow @LG Philippines on Twitter and Instagram; or visit Abenson Global City at 5th Avenue and 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City.