Taiwan Excellence showcased 22 Taiwanese Tech Brands at SIP 2018
At the System Integration Philippines (SIP) 2018 trade show (August 16 to 18), Taiwan Excellence showcased products from 22 tech brands from Taiwan, including already familiar ones such as Asus, Acer, MSI, Transcend, BenQ, Gigabyte Tech, and Kingmax. But the show-stealing products were Acer’s Being Signage, Multi-Site Embedded MCU, SleepBank, Cloud Touch Projector, and the LED Mini Star, whose demos often attracted a gather. Taiwan Excellence also hosted seminars with distinguished speakers on topics ranging from LED lighting to Smart City solutions.
Products from brands selected for the Taiwan Excellence Awards (the awardees) are deemed innovative and are to be promoted by the Taiwanese government in the international market to shape the creative image of Taiwanese businesses. SIP is the Philippines’ largest and longest running tradeshow. SIP 2018 was held at the SMX Convention Center Manila, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
The five bannered products at this year’s Taiwan Excellence are:
- Acer Being Signage (ABS) is an innovation in digital displays – it not only transmit but also receives and translates data.
- SleepBank offers more and improved quality of sleep through their product’s advanced Sleep Frequency Technology.
- The LED Mini Star is a super slim and lightweight light source that uses only 3.26 watts per fixture.
- The Cloud Touch Projector is embedded inside a smartphone and can pair up with other devices, which is convenient for a slideshow or a convention hall presentation.
- The AVer SVC500 integrated exclusive multipoint allows users to create a connection between Skype for Business, H.323, and SIP protocols; this allows for a more connected workspace, wherever you are.
Other Taiwanese brands include Aver, e-Formula, EMS, Everest Display Inc (EVI), EZSET, InWin, Just Time, Lei Yueh, Paper Shoot, Sandalphon Internations, Tatung, Team Group Inc, Step2Gold, Thermal Take, and XTGL.
Tech Seminars from the Best Tech Brands in Taiwan
Taiwan Excellence also held seminars from 2pm to 5mp on everyday that SIP was in session.
- Max Liu, Chief Technology Officer of e-Formula talked about energy efficiency improvement and management performance.
- Yuan Lin, General Manager of LEIYUEH Enterprise Co., Ltd, covered the Smart approach to lighting homes, as well as the usual common but wrong ideas about them.
- Jimmy Wang, Sr., Manager of Acer Cloud Technology (Taiwan) Inc., tackled “Intelligent Digital Out-of-Home Media Solution”. Acer Cloud Technology is a leading companies handling cloud-based content managment, remote advice management, and intelligent audience analytics applications.
- YC Tang, the Marketing Manager of Everest Display Inc., walked audiences through a projector-based touch experience – users can draw on a projected screen as if it were a touch-ready display – and pointed out how it made teaching and meetings more intuitive.
- Sleep Expert Johnson Chang of Sandalphon International discussed how we benefit when we get the right kind of sleep at night, and how to get the same by a product called SleepBank.
- ASUS Philippines Head of Marketing Anvey Factora‘s “Sustainable Product System” talk is fitting for a company with a diverse range of products covering routers, motherboards, laptops and desktop (for gaming, office use, and entry level ones), smartphones, and peripherals.
- Delfin Pandi Jr., Product Manager for AVer Information Inc., revealed to audiences how his company’s products help both businesses and consumers to find the right mix of equipment that fits their communication network needs.
For details, visit the Taiwan Excellence website (http://taiwanexcellenceph.com/).