PaymentWall Manila: CRM / Customer Service Manager
Paymentwall is looking for an experienced, professional, creative and friendly customer service/CRM Manager. This individual should understand how to analyze, create and execute CRM processes for Paymentwall’s global operations spanning 10 offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, Berlin, Kiev, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Sao Paolo, Manila, Beijing, and Hanoi. The candidate must have previous experience at a call center or email-response center. This person should be an extremely meticulous out-of-the-box thinker, be customer service oriented, efficient, timely and communicative.
The candidate needs to be familiar with the digital goods space, web based services, mobile services and how users make payments online. This person should be able to deliver a quality service by utilizing the resources available by the Paymentwall team and the administrative tools provided.
- Manage a team of CRM professionals covering a 24/7 support email and phone support lines.
- Create and design processes and implement procedures to improve inquiry management and customer experience.
- Have experience managing CRM responses from users around the world across 24 time zones and 5 offices, spanning 5000+ websites, games and web services.
- Work closely with the development team to provide information so they can create back-end tools to best facilitate responses to our customers and improve our customer service product.
- Provide assistance to customers, and resolve any issues that the team is having trouble handling.
- Contribute to creating tools that will provide reports to the rest of the Paymentwall team so they can best understand what is happening with the CRM processes.
- Identify sources of issues and trends and report these clearly to the rest of the Paymentwall team.
- Be part of a fun work environment where CRM team members are excited to come in each day.
- Experience in working for a payments based company, i.e. credit card processing, e-Wallet, digital goods, banking or other payments related businesses, a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a 24/7 support team.
- Must be creative, opinionated, and ambitious, those looking only to do boring monotonous work need not apply.
- Must have professional level English, and at least one additional language, further languages a plus (German, French, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese etc.).
- Flexible work hours to meet with teams across the world.
- Experience dealing with high volume responses.
Who Should Apply
- Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
- Competitive compensation
- Great growth potential
- Office that is centrally located in Makati CBD
- We are high energy startup allowing you to contribute each day to the growth of the company
- Kitchen with free healthy food that is prepared by our company chef
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Question – Customer Service Manager Manila – Manila in the subject line of your email.