A Makeover: Kobe Bryant and Lenovo on New Air
MANILA, Philippines: Makeovers sometimes imply an ending or putting something to past but most of the time they indicate starting fresh and anew. After his last year’s stint in his basketball jersey getup, Lenovo’s Kobe Bryant standee is back in the game with a fresher look bringing in something new in his aura.
Yes, it’s Kobe the NBA player and no he’s not coming again to the Philippines – at least not this year yet. Lenovo just released new Kobe standees in selected Lenovo concept stores all over the country and it. Is. To. Die. For. He was seen last year looking ruggedly handsome in his blue basketball jersey. Now, Kobe sports a dapper-looking outfit in his undeniable and irresistibly gorgeous gray suit. His neat and stylish ensemble precisely epitomizes what Lenovo smartphones are.
Kobe standee’s major transformation is in sync with Lenovo’s continuous brand-building effort. Kobe is a paragon of how sleek and stylish Lenovo smartphones are, not to mention stuffed with productivity and entertainment features that only Lenovo-branded smartphones possess. The multi-faceted lifestyle of Kobe reflects how Lenovo smartphones keep up and because Lenovo advocates in doing more, they have prepared something in store for those who visit Kobe standees.
Friends can embrace their love for selfies and win bucks with Lenovo’s Groupie with Kobe. Simply spot the Kobe Bryant standee located at Lenovo Mobile Exclusive Stores, Lenovo Exclusive Stores, and Lenovo smartphone dealers in major shopping malls and take a group photo with the standee, fitting as many people in the photo as possible.
The contest will have three rounds and Lenovo Mobile will be picking out two lucky winners in every round. Lenovo smartphone users stand to win cash prize of Php25, 000 while non-Lenovo smartphone users stand to win a Lenovo A536 smartphone and Php10, 000 cash prize. The contest will run from October 15, 2014 to January 14, 2015, Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4955 Series of 2014.
Here’s how you can join:
- Show your Walang Iwanan spirit by taking your most creative barkada shot with Kobe Bryant’s standee. You must fit as many people in the photo as possible. Minimum of 3 people.
- Answer the question: For you, what does “Walang Iwanan” mean?
- Like the official Lenovo Mobile Philippines Facebook page.
- Provide your details and upload your barkada photo.
- You can submit your entries from:
- Round 1: 6:00AM October 15, 2014 to 11:59PM November 5, 2014 only
- Round 2: 6:00AM November 13, 2014 to 11:59PM December 4, 2014 only
- Round 3: 6:00AM December 15, 2014 to 11:59PM January 5, 2014 only
- You may submit as many UNIQUE entries as you can during the promo period.
- You can vote for your favorites from:
- Round 1: 6:00AM November 6, 2014 to 11:59PM November 12, 2014 only
- Round 2: 6:00AM December 5, 2014 to 11:59PM December 14, 2014 only
- Round 3: 6:00AM January 6, 2014 to 12:00PM January 14, 2014 only
- You may only vote once per entry per day.
But that’s just half of the fun since there’s more in store for everyone, literally. Visit any authorized Lenovo store and be prepared to be surprised.
For more information on this contest, interested participants can check out Lenovo Mobile Philippines Official Facebook page.