Google Philippines: Sales Lead, Google for Work
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales & Account Management·Full-time
The Google for Work team is on the front lines of helping the globe “go Google.” As a Google for Work Direct Sales representative, you evangelize Google tools like Apps, Search and Chrome to leading companies, schools and government agencies. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile. With a passion for Google products, you help make the world a more Googley place.
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, the Google for Work division delivers cloud services and other IT solutions to businesses of every size, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of engineers, product managers, sales and marketing professionals work with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission and organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. As a member of our Google for Work Sales team, you will evangelize Google’s tools to Australia’s largest commercial organizations. You will work in partnership with our channel ecosystem to drive adoption of Google’s solutions. You will have responsibility for a portfolio of named accounts and be accountable for driving Google’s success within those accounts.
- Manage and increase penetration into the mid market and large accounts within the territory, and drive adoption of Google for Work portfolio within those accounts, against a competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Achieve goals and manage the sales process, to ensure delivery against key performance metrics with a strong emphasis on new business.
- Generate and qualify all leads and opportunities, make outbound calls to targeted customers and respond to inbound inquiries from marketing and lead generation programs.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Google solutions through strategic value based promotion, business case definition, analysis, references and analyst data.
- Develop effective strategies for engaging with potential customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Field sales experience targeting corporate accounts.
- Qualifications in business, IT or equivalent work experience.
- Broad, relevant experience of solution selling to major enterprises, potentially gained within a major software vendor, together with experience selling across a wide set of industries (i.e. Retail, Manufacturing, Services, etc.).
- Proven ability to deliver consistently against business goals and to grow a sales business beyond expectations.
- Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear, appealing and credible manner.
- Comfortable operating at the highest level of large, complex organizations.
- Ability to work independently, but within a cross functional team environment with a thorough and tenacious attitude.
We’ve helped millions of employees and organizations around the world to “go Google.” As masters of cloud computing, the Google for Work team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud” and work smarter. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support — all with Google’s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
Apply at the Google Careers Page.