Google Philippines: Account Manager, Philippines
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales & Account Management·Full-time
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As Account Manager, you will actively grow customer business, and you have excellent analytical and relationship skills along with the entrepreneurial drive to approach and persuade customers with large, multi-faceted solution propositions. You demonstrate strong project management capabilities, and are excited to actively coordinate across multiple stakeholders to get things done! You will develop and manage relationships directly with clients and agencies in a specific vertical industry (e.g. Retail, E-commerce, Finance, Travel, Classified, Food and Beverage, Tech/Telco, Consumer Packaged Goods, Auto), which means you need to be a focused, proactive self-starter who is able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as an advocate for your clients within Google.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals, and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to clients.
- Oversee the management and business of clients. Manage operations within the sales team, aligning workflow among team members to execute complex initiatives and ensure accountability to team goals.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities while ensuring that clients are satisfied with their ROI.
- Build strong relationships. Provide excellent customer service to Google’s advertisers. Proactively and creatively identify and solve client problems.
- Minimum qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience (e.g. experience in online advertising industry).
- Experience in digital advertising, online marketing, online ad sales; knowledge of Google’s advertising platforms (AdWords, YouTube, Google Display Network, DoubleClick).
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Apply at the Google Careers Page.