Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Sales & Account Management·Full-time
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry Manager, you’ll help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions to some of Google’s largest partners. Google has become a leader in this space because we’ve developed effective products and services targeted to marketers and consumers. As an Industry Manager you will drive and grow new business with Google’s top advertisers. You’ll manage executive business relationships to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met. This is a client-facing sales role requiring deep industry expertise, proven ability and a broad base of industry contacts.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive business growth with new and existing customers.
- Build and foster long-term C-Level relationships with regional and in-country client decision makers, as well as their agency counterparts, to be able to build and carry out long-term digital strategies and optimize their advertising growth.
- Be responsible for the development and management of global, regional and/or local Joint Business Plans across various Google products and services and channels, sometimes working in partnership with global/regional team members.
- Generate business and vertical plans to define your strategies and tactics.
- Support client(s) with the creation of large scale advertising programs (e.g. sponsorship campaigns, cross-market product launch or brand campaigns). Develop scalable and leading edge solutions for client(s) in order to optimize their business growth and maximize use of Google products (Search, Video, Display, Mobile, etc). Help enable our clients and agency to execute digital to true capacity through the right level of training, tools and metrics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in an advertising sales, business development and/or online media environment.
- Experience in media planning, negotiation and measurement.
- Experience collaborating and consulting with major customers (often across markets and geographies) with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client and agency base and optimizing advertising growth.
- Proven success in sales and/or marketing. Strong background in client relationship building, client servicing, and solution-based selling (internal or external).
- Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
- Established relationships within the advertising industry and the CPG industry vertical.
- A deep understanding of the industry’s issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google’s forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Apply at the Google Careers Page.