Globe Announces Post Paid Plans for the Samsung Galaxy S5
At a Google hangouts call, Globe showcased to select tech and food/fashion bloggers the upcoming Samsung Galaxy 5, as well as the postpaid plans Globe offers with it.
Getting the Samsung Galaxy S5 from Globe means:
- browsing at LTE speeds with the largest 4G network
- capturing memorable moments with the S5’s 16MP auto-focus rear camera and sharing these instantly on Facebook, for FREE
- being a little less afraid when going out with your Samsung Galaxy S5, with its dust and water-resistant design
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs Sheet
5.1″ Full HD Super AMOLED 1920×1080 display with 432 ppi
16 MP Rear Camera with HDR (Rich tone), Selective Focus, and Virtual Tour Shot
Fingerprint sensor, S Health and Heart Rate sensor
IP67-certified Dust and Water Resistant
Emergency Mode and Ultra Power Saving Mode
Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
2.5GHz Quad Core processor, 2GB RAM
16GB or 32GB storage, expandable to 128GB via microSD
2800 mAh battery with 21 hours talk time
LTE Category 4 (150/50Mbps)
Download Booster (LTE + WiFi simultaneous reception)
USB 3.0 / ANT+ connectivity
Comes in Charcoal black, Shimmery white, Electric blue, and Copper gold
Here’s what Globe offers:
- For as low as P1,699 monthly, customers can avail of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at Plan 999 with P700 monthly cashout* over a 24-month contract period. With the postpaid plan bundle, customers get 5 gigabyte (GB) worth of consumable mobile internet surfing monthly plus free calls and texts to all networks.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is also available for as low as P1,799 monthly at Plan 1299 with P500 monthly cashout for a 24-month contract period, complete with 5GB monthly consumable mobile surfing plus 25 minutes of calls and 500 texts to all networks.
- Alongside a fully-customizable postpaid plan, customers also get one-month free Gadget Care for all availers, the most comprehensive mobile phone protection program in the market today, as well as free access to Facebook until April 25, 2014.
- Customers availing of the Samsung Galaxy S5 from Globe also get the exclusive privilege to buy apps from the Samsung App Store and do in-app purchases, where amount will be charged to bill for postpaid customers and will be deducted from the prepaid load of prepaid customers.
Globe also offers Platinum Bundles wherein the S5 come with either the Galaxy Gear, the Tab 3 7.0, or the Galaxy Camera.
The local release of the Samsung Galaxy S5 happens on April 11. For details on Globe’s postpaid offers for the S5, visit their site.