Book movie tickets and secure theater seats with GMovies app
Globe has launched GMovie, a mobile app on iOS and Android that let’s you say goodbye to long lines, crappy seats, stiff necks, bad view of the screen, and sprinting to the cinema.
Now you can plan your movie date ahead without even setting foot on the cinema.
- Launch the app on your smartphone.
- Select your preferred movie from the Now Showing page.
- Tap ShowTimes and select your cinema and movie schedule of choice.
- Select your preferred seat/s from the cinema seat plan. Each chosen seat should be marked with an X for our system to consider it as booked.
- Choose which payment option is the most convenient for you and enter the required details.
- And presto! Your electronic ticket should appear in the app’s My Tickets section.
- Head straight to the cinema porter and present your e-ticket for validation.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the movie.
Buy your movie tickets for your favorite cinemas:
- Power Plant Mall
- Greenbelt 3
- Glorietta 4
- Market! Market!
- MarQuee Mall
- Ayala Center Cebu
- Harbor Point
- More partner cinemas to be available soon!
- Credit card
- Ayala Malls’ MPass card
- Promo codes
- More to come in future updates!
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.