5.5 Shopee Super Sale, The Biggest Mid-Year Online Sale, Wraps Up With a Bang!
5.5 Shopee Super Sale, the biggest mid-year online sale in the Philippines, wrapped up with a bang last week with a mega 24 hour online shopping bonanza on 5 May. Millions of users from across the country shopped non-stop promotions, flash deals and discounts up to 95% off.
5 things about 5.5 Shopee Super Sale:
- Quezon City, Cebu City and Makati City recorded the highest number of orders on 5 May
- The furthest delivery was made to Bongao, Tawi-Tawi, over 1,000 km from Metro Manila
- In 24 hours, over 4,500 dresses were sold (enough to dress up every contestant of Miss Universe for 50 years) and 6,500 phone cases sold (enough to protect all of the phones that will be featured in the next 600 Mobile World Congresses)
- Top 6 trending brands were Honor, Xiaomi, Oppo, Colgate Palmolive, Belo Essentials, and The SM Store
- Top favoured items among Filipinos were Korean Face Masks, Franco Beach Shorts and Magic Windproof Umbrellas – looks like everyone is gearing up for summer in the Philippines!
- Limited edition surprise boxes, specially curated by Shopee brand ambassador, Anne Curtis, were one of the hottest items during the sale. Exclusively available on Shopee, the surprise boxes were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Anne’s Mon Amour box, featuring a curated selection of popular men products proved to be the biggest hit, with all boxes sold out within just nine seconds.
While 5.5 Shopee Super Sale may be over, look out for even bigger campaigns in the months ahead! For more information, visit www.shopee.ph. Download Shopee app for FREE via App Store or Google Play.
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.
Instagram has returned invalid data.