Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Product & Customer Support·Full-time
With a rapidly growing array of sales teams, it’s important to have charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. As a Regional Vendor Operations manager, you’ll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers’ needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the sales leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
The gTech (Google Technical Services) Ads organization seeks a talented operational leader to help execute a world-class vendor operations strategy supporting Google’s continued growth and success. The Vendor Operations Manager plays a critical role in the organization, overseeing and verifying the output quality of major technical services suppliers. Whether it be through transformation efforts, process re-engineering or investments in tools and automation, you will drive continuous improvement efforts through collaboration with outsourced suppliers, and the broader Vendor Operations and gTech Ads organizations, all while maintaining your operational team’s near flawless execution.
You will be responsible for new process implementation, performance management, contract and Service Level Agreement (SLA) development, training, critical issue resolution, ongoing workforce planning, budgeting, space planning, systems support, business reviews and day-to-day vendor relationship management. You will also be expected to contribute to the long-term operational strategy and support model, outsourcing decisions, contract negotiations, vendor selection and continuous improvements of business processes.
You possess a passion for learning, a bias for thoughtful action, experience in driving continuous quality improvements in operational processes, and a desire to create a fun environment for yourself and your team.
- Manage local vendor relationships and be responsible for day-to-day operations at the site.
- Support vendor in ongoing activities, including monthly planning of resource staffing, training and certification of new agents and tools access.
- Collect vendor data and monitor vendor performance (SLA compliance, Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews) using standard templates and cadence. Identify process improvement opportunities within current workflows and channel feedback to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with site leads to ensure on-boarding of vendor agents (i.e., secure seats, network infrastructure, and access to tools)
- Work with analysts and finance agents to drive purchase order approval; review invoices from supplier, ensuring that services rendered match services invoiced
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant operations experience in vendor management processes, with experience managing multiple vendors in multi-year contracts (Six Sigma/Program Management coursework).
- 2 years of experience working with/managing a large team (working with a managed service provider) and the ability to work as an individual contributor on multiple projects.
- Deep knowledge of local vendor landscape and Digital Marketing/Advertising
- Excellent written and oral communication, customer service, and people skills. A quick learner who is self-directed, self-motivated, detail oriented, adaptable, and can synthesize and communicate the important stuff.
Media and Technology Solutions (MTS) is on the cutting edge of Google’s display business and is growing at an unprecedented rate. MTS leads Google’s engagement with large advertisers, technology partners, website publishers and agencies. Today we provide support for highly complex technical issues and campaign management for some of the most lucrative online display campaigns in the world. Our team consists of sharp, analytical minds that enjoy solving complex strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world’s largest brands. Our ads are among the most engaging and dynamic on the Internet and utilize the most innovative display formats technically possible. As a member of the MTS team, you will help to push the boundaries of the online display industry.
Apply at the Google Careers Page.