OPPO’s #HaveYouEver Facebook Promo asks you to share your hugot for a chance to win P25,000 worth of SM GCs
Release your hugot every day from February 1 to February 14 in OPPO’s #HaveYouEver Facebook promo for a chance to win P25,000 worth of SM Gift Certificates. OPPO will post a different #HaveYouEver question at 2PM daily via their Facebook page, which participants must answer with a video submission.
Learn more about the promo by following OPPO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OPPOPH/.
Here are the complete promo mechanics:
- To join the promo, the participants must visit https://web.facebook.com/pg/OPPOPH/#HaveYouEverGiveaway/?ref=page_internal and register their full name, email address, registered address, contact number, and submit a video to the #HaveYouEver question for the day by telling his/her story (file size: maximum of 100MB (5 minutes); file format: mp4) to get (1) one raffle entry.
- A #HaveYouEver question will be posted every day at 2PM from February 1, 2018 until February 14, 2018. A participant can submit a video answering the question of the day within 24 hours until another question is posted.
- It is not required of the participants to submit an entry for every #HaveYouEver question. However, in order to get more raffle entries, participants are encouraged to answer each question and tell his/her #HaveYouEver story which is equivalent to (1) one raffle entry.
- Each question can only be accomplished once per account. A participant can only obtain a maximum of 14 entries for the whole promo period.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on February 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
- There will be three (3) winners of Php 25,000 worth of SM gift certificates. The winners will be drawn using http://www.random.org.
- The draw for the prizes will be held on February 15, 2018, 5PM at 6/F Viva Communications Inc. East Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City in the presence of a DTI representative and authorized representatives of Viva Communications Inc.
- The announcement of winners will be done via Facebook post on February 16, 2018. Registered mail will also be sent to the winners.
- Twenty percent (20%) tax for the prize exceeding PHP10,000 shall be shouldered by the Philippine OPPO Mobile Technology Inc.
- Winners can claim their prizes from the OPPO Concept Store nearest to them. They must present at least one (1) valid ID and the registered notice for verification upon claiming. The winners must present a valid ID which contains the same information as his/her registered details. If the participant cannot claim his/her prize, the one who will claim the prize on his/her behalf must present an authorization letter, a photocopy of his/her ID and a photocopy of the winner’s ID. The winners can claim their prizes until 60 days after they receive their registered mail.
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.