Globe is Most Consistent Fixed Broadband Provider in 31 locations across PH for Q2 2023
Leading digital solutions platform Globe has been recognized as the Most Consistent Fixed Broadband Provider in 31 locations across the country for the second quarter of the year, based on an analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data, a global industry standard for benchmarking networks.
Consistency reflects “a percentage of a provider’s data samples that meet minimum thresholds for download and upload speeds.” The higher the consistency, the better internet performance and quality that consumers will enjoy.
- Las Piñas, Metro Manila, Philippines – 89.16
- Bustos, Bulacan, Philippines – 88.96
- Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines – 88.65
- Don Carlos, Bukidnon, Philippines – 88.42
- Sogod, 6007 Cebu, Philippines – 87.9
- Mexico, Pampanga, Philippines – 87.81
- General Tinio, Nueva Ecija, Philippines – 87.81
- Barotac Nuevo, Iloilo, Philippines – 87
- Jaen, Nueva Ecija, Philippines – 86.97
- Dumangas, Iloilo, Philippines – 85.72
- Santo Tomas, Batangas, Philippines – 84.25
- Tabogon, Cebu, Philippines – 82.65
- Tanjay City, Negros Oriental, Philippines – 80.8
- San Jose de Buenavista, Antique, Philippines – 79.17
- Tubod, Lanao del Norte, Philippines – 76.92
- Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines – 76.33
- Manapla, Negros Occidental, Philippines – 78.23
- Tapaz, Capiz, Philippines – 74.27
- San Francisco, Cebu, Philippines – 75.62
- Bogo City, Cebu, Philippines – 66.82
- Baybay City, Leyte, Philippines – 63.77
- Catbalogan City, Samar, Philippines – 72
- Jetafe, Bohol, Philippines – 59.3
- Babatngon, Leyte, Philippines – 59.09
- Binalbagan, Negros Occidental, Philippines – 71.17
- San Antonio, Nueva Ecija, Philippines – 86.83
- Hilongos, Leyte, Philippines – 54.95
- Palompon, Leyte, Philippines – 54.9
- Badiangan, Iloilo, Philippines – 53.87
- Malay, Aklan, Philippines – 57.89
- Madridejos, Cebu, Philippines – 41.44
“We will continue to strive for excellence and set new benchmarks in the industry to ensure greater digital experiences for our customers,” said Raymond Policarpio, Vice President of Globe At Home Brand Management.
To address this need, Globe has accelerated its fiber deployment, rolling out a total of 3.7 million fiber-to-the-home lines, 1.4 million of which were installed in 2022 alone. It is also actively transitioning its fixed wireless and legacy technology customers to fiber connections.
To democratize access, Globe recently introduced GFiber Prepaid, its fully digital sachet fiber proposition that has no lockup period and monthly fees, with reloadable unli internet for as low as Php 299 for seven days. It does not require documents for application and comes with various payment options, including via Buy Now, Pay Later through GCash.
To learn more about Globe’s latest broadband offers, visit globegfiber.com or download the GlobeOne app at glbe.co/GLBOne.
Disclaimer: Based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data on fixed Consistency Score® for Q2 2023. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.