Corporations in the Philippines Rapidly Adopting SimpliVity’s Hyperconverged Solutions
Hyperconvergence leader ships more than 50 units running a petabyte to the Philippines within the first six months in the country
Manila,Philippines– 20 April 2016– SimpliVity, a leader in hyperconverged infrastructure revolutionizing enterprise IT, today announced their rapid growth in the Philippines, shipping more than 50 hyperconverged platforms to government, telecommunications, education and manufacturing customers within only six months.
“We are thrilled by SimpliVity’s rapid adoption after just entering the Philippines market,” said Scott Morris, Vice President of Asia Pacific and Japan. “We believe our products offer enterprises a great opportunity to scale out their infrastructure and become adaptable in a constantly evolving business environment – something their old legacy systems just couldn’t handle. And with our latest release, OmniStack 3.5, we are eager to see even greater adoption of hyperconvergence in the country.”
Corporations in the Philippines are turning to SimpliVity for the predictable performance, reduced TCO, accelerated data efficiency, flexibility to scale as they grow, and ultra-fast provisioning that comes with deploying their hyperconvergence solutions.
SimpliVity is also the only vendor to guarantee results for hyperconverged solutions sold in the Country.Aleading telecommunications corporationin Philippines and Monde Nissin Corporate explain why they chose SimpliVity:
- “The inline de-duplication and compression component of SimpliVity’s technology is amazing,” said Jimmy Ng, IT manager, Monde Nissin Corporation. “We can now deploy disk-heavy usage applications, like mail servers and in-memory database like SAP HANA for development, without the need to add more physical storage. In addition, SimpliVity’s built-in backup and recovery substantially improves our recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives, which reduces the amount of risk.”
- A leading telecommunications corporation in the Philippines needed a simple, agile, and reliable solution to help them provide the best mobile services to their customers. By switching to SimpliVity hyperconverged technology, this telecommunications giant not only achieved a 75% improvement in performance, but it also attained tremendous savings of 100:1 to 200:1 in storage capacity and IO performance. “With the SimpliVity Solution, our virtual environment is more dense than it was before.” – Leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Philippines
Customers choose SimpliVity hyperconvergence solutions as it helps to address the five inter-connected IT issues facing businesses in the Philippines market:
- The challenge of handling a explosive growth of data and challenges associated with storing data, protecting data and moving data using the same or reduced IT budget.
- The lack of data center facilities or floor space and power to support the digital journey for all business.
- The agility expected of IT to support a rapidly evolving business model where IT is harnessed in all aspects of the business from sales, customer support and operations.
- The shortage of skilled IT talent in the Philippines market to manage an IT infrastructure, that is growing in complexity due to the digital transformation businesses are undergoing.
- Slow Internet speeds and lack of Internet bandwidth that impedes inter-datacenter and branch office connectivity preventing effective data exchange and the formulation of cost effective disaster recovery strategies.
SimpliVity helps customers address all of these challenges by massively simplifying IT infrastructure. As the only hyperconverged infrastructure provider to combine all the functionality of an entire data center stack below the hypervisor—including compute, storage, wan optimization, backup, and more—onto industry-standard x86 hardware, SimpliVity minimizes the cost and complexity of storing, moving, protecting, and backing up data. In addition, the simplified infrastructure consolidates the space and components required for an agile, speedy data center, and makes it easier for IT generalists to manage the entire infrastructure.
- Read the Monde Nissin case study
- Read more SimpliVity case studies
- Learn more at SimpliVity’s blog
- Follow SimpliVity on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Google+
Founded with a mission to simplify IT, SimpliVity is a pioneer in the hyperconverged infrastructure market, disrupting the status quo of complex and cumbersome legacy IT systems. SimpliVity’s hyperconverged IT platform delivers enterprise-class performance and availability that today’s IT leaders require, with the cloud economics their business demands. No other company has taken on the mega task of assimilating all IT elements below the hypervisor (8-12 disparate functions) into a simple 2U building block of x86 sharable resources to deliver unmatched IT simplicity, operational efficiency, and 3x TCO savings. The company’s unique data virtualization architecture improves performance, protection and data efficiency, while also enabling global unified management from a single console. SimpliVity has revolutionized IT systems for hundreds of enterprises around the world. Headquartered in Westborough, Mass., the company has raised $276 million in venture capital and employs about 750 worldwide. SimpliVity’s business model is 100 percent indirect, and its solutions and professional services are available worldwide through its network of resellers and distributors. For more information, visit http://www.simplivity.com/.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.