In line with the continuous unrest of the Taal volcano, Fort Bonifacio Development Foundation, Inc (FBDFI), the corporate social responsibility arm of BGC, extends their support for the victims who live near and around the vicinity of the said natural disaster.
For those who are looking for ways to help, FBDFI is accepting donations in cash and in-kind until 4:00PM on January 17, 2020 (Friday) at the locations mentioned below.
Here are more details on how you can proceed:
FOR IN-KIND DONATIONS
• FBDFI will be needing bottled water, instant meals (canned, noodles, cup noodles), bread, energy biscuits, towels, blankets, malongs, toiletries, vitamins, baby & infant needs
• Goods may be dropped off at the concierge of C1, Bonifacio High Street (near Din Tai Fung) or at the G/F Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St. cor 2nd Ave.
FOR CASH DONATIONS
• Cash donations may be coursed through the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Account Number (Current) : 1921 1158 37
- Account Name: FORT BONIFACIO DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION INC
• Deposit slips may be emailed to email@example.com for issuance of acknowledgement receipts, if needed.
All donation items and proceeds will be coursed through FBDFI’s partner, the Boy Scouts of Lipa.