AOC unveils new G2 gaming monitor series Delivering esports level performance and convenient features for all gamers
AOC, the leading global monitor and computer accessory manufacturer, is delighted to announce the release of its latest line of AOC gaming displays – the G2 series. Designed with customers in mind, the monitors are equipped with signature AOC gaming features, providing gamers with the best visual experience for an immersive and holistic gameplay.
Sharp images and fluid movements
Equipped to perform at the highest tier of esports competition, the G2 gaming monitors display is engineered with Adaptive-Sync technology to prevent disjointed images and screen tearing; above-the-norm refresh rates (75Hz, 144Hz or 165Hz) to eliminate motion blur; a 1ms response time to ensure every movement is displayed at maximum precision; and Low Input Lag to streamline and better align the user-to-monitor input process.
Cutting-edge HDR technology
Through a combination of advanced algorithmic functions, HDR Mode transforms non-HDR content into HDR-like visuals. This improves saturation, color range, increased dynamic contrast, and more to ensure the G2 gaming monitors can provide a more immersive gaming experience. Enjoy a more vivid world in your MMORPGs, more detailed animations and effects in MOBAs, and have clearer vision in combat as you gear up for FPS matches.
Models of various styles
The G2 series come in different models that give the best gaming experience for different kinds of people. The 24G2 gives a compact feel to your adventures, while the 27G2 gives a fantastic experience with its GSync Compatibility and adjustable stand. The 27G2E also comes with GSync Compatibility but with an anchored stand that would resist any form of external disturbances.
The three variants all come in 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080P) resolution, allowing players to enjoy the crisp graphics of their games.
The 24G2 is available at ₱13,988.00 SRP while the 27G2 is at ₱19,088.00 SRP. The 27G2E will be coming in stores later this June, price to be announced.
Watch out for these products coming soon at the AOC Flagship Store at Lazada. Visit https://www.lazada.com.ph/shop/aoc-philippines to order for the best AOC Monitors available now.
Practical gaming enhancements
The G2 series comes to the Philippines in two screen sizes (23.8″, 27″). They have classic gaming enhancements that have found historical success and been popular among gamers:
- Dial Point: Optional built-in crosshair specifically designed for FPS games
- Game Color: Adjust color saturation and grey levels across 20 levels of detail for a better game experience.
- Game Mode: Quickly adjust between pre-set monitor settings to enhance the gaming experience (e.g. FPS mode improves dark area detail, RTS mode adjusts brightness, etc.)
- Gsync Compatible: The 27G2 model is Gsync Compatible, reducing screen tearing helping avoid missed shots and bad calls.
Other key features
- IPS or VA Panels: The monitors’ IPS or VA panels deliver consistent and vivid color accuracy at wide viewing angles, with little variation between them.
- Slim Design: With a slim, sleek and simple design, the monitors can be placed in any home or gaming environment and fit right in.
- Eye Protection: The monitors come with Flicker-Free to effectively eliminate screen flicker and Low Blue Mode to reduce shortwave blue light, ultimately protecting the eyes from potential harm from long hours of play.
- 4-Way Adjustable Stand: Selected models from the G2 series come with a 4-way adjustable stand, allowing effortless height adjustment, 90° pivot, full swivel (both directions), and tilting to position the monitor exactly where it needs to be.
- Connectivity Options: The screen can be connected to other devices (most notably other gaming consoles) via HDMI.
Launched during the AOC Pan-Asian Internet Café eSports Tournament Finals (4 September 2019), where the PH team won third place (see image above), taking home $2,000 in prize money. Prior to the regional tournament, the PH team were awarded with 27G2 each, which definitely improved their performance in the competition. They unanimously say that the 27G2 is a top-notch gaming monitor helpful in improving the competitive performance of a player.
As a recognized global key player in esports, AOC has recently been selected as the sole monitor sponsor for the NVIDIA GeForce Cup Pacific 2019, with its G-SYNC compatible 27G2 display as the exclusive official product.
Kan Yeung, AOC General Manager for the Philippines said: “We are proud to launch our latest G2 series of gaming displays to suit the needs of all gamers. These displays are designed to deliver esports level performance, while providing a simple and holistic gaming experience with many of AOC’s classic features. We strive to continue our commitment to the gaming market and serving the needs of gamers worldwide.”Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.