The selfie-focused Vivo V5s (20MP front camera with selfie light and enhanced night mode) launches on May 19 at the SM North EDSA Annex. It’s the latest in Vivo’s V5 line up of Android phones spec’d to deliver selfies you can brag about and share online.
Vivo V5s Key Features
- Take selfies in any lighting condition. The 20MP F2.0 front camera plus selfie softlight and improved nigh mode lets you take low light selfies, which is often the case during gatherings.
- A rear camera that holds its own. The V5s’s 13MP rear shooter with F2.2 aperture can take ultra-high-definition shots, for super detailed images up to 52 megapixels.
- Durable and beautiful display. The V5s has a 5.5-inch Corning Gorilla Glass display with lovely curved edges plus U-shaped cover lines. Like its other V5 siblings, the V5s is comfy in your hand.
- Enjoyable music with or without earphones. The Vivo V5s has Hi-Fi Music AK4376 audio chip for crisp and clear surround sound both through the phone’s speaker or ear/headphones.
- Efficient, smooth, and fast internals and UI. The Vivo V5s features an octa-core CPU, 4GB RAM, and an Android 6.0-based OS, Funtouch 3.0 that’s easy to use and doesn’t slow down system responsiveness.
- App clone lets you log on to two different accounts using the same social media app – so your work persona doesn’t overlap with your personal one. App close now supports WhatsApp, Line, BBM and Viber.
Vivo V5s Specs
5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720) resolution, 267 ppi, with 2.5D curved glass
Gorilla Glass protection
1.5 GHz 64 Bit MT6750 Octa-Core Processor | Mali T860 GPU
4GB RAM | 64GB internal storage, up to 128GB via micro SD
Rear Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 w/ AF and LED flash
Selfie Camera: 20 MP f/2.0 Sony IMX376 w/ softlight flash
3,000 mAh Battery
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS w/ FunTouch OS
WiFi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, A GPS, dual SIM (hybrid)
Fingerprint scanner, AK4376 HiFi DAC
Accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, gyroscope, sound, magnetic
153.8 x 75.5 x 7.55 mm | 154 g