In its continuing effort to make solutions most accessible and empower every individual to achieve more, Microsoft Philippines announced that Office 365 is now available in more than 100 major appliance centers nationwide.
“Making Office 365 available through other channels is a true testament on how technology and solutions should be: accessible and ready for optimum use,” said Jerry Bongco, Consumer Channels Group Director.
Productivity sits at the heart of Microsoft Office 365, whether it’s for the home or the business, with all the tools to get things done — be it on your desktop, on the web, and other devices in between.
- For every Office 365 subscription, users have the full power of familiar Office applications at their fingertips, such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, plus a suite of solutions that is built and maximized for teamwork.
- Through its cloud storage on OneDrive, one can access files on any device, anytime, anywhere.
- With Office 365, you can have your data anywhere and at any time.
- Collaboration is also punctuated with the Office 365, allowing you to do real time co-authoring, create a compelling digital story on a fun Microsoft app, reach landlines in various countries through Skype.
- Microsoft Office 365 allows users to work and collaborate intensively and across platforms, whether on Windows, Android or Apple devices.
Microsoft Office 365 is now available in Automatic Centres in Metro Manila and Cebu; All AV Surfer outlets; ALFA, L&L and LYR stores in Davao and Tagum; LYR stores in Compostela, Digos, Smala, Gensan, Marbel, Sto. Tomas, Tibungco and Nabunturan; Rubi outlets in Calinan, Davao, Panabo, Polomolok and Tagum; and at Robinson’s Appliances centers in Metro Manila and other major cities in the country.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.