The new ZTE MF90 portable WiFi
- allows users to connect to connect to 4G LTE networks
- delivers download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps
- allows 10 users to connect simultaneously
- provides 4 hours of continuous use via a 2300 mAh battery
- allows users to freely use any preferred network of choice (not restricted to a single service provider)
- features LED icons for monitoring battery status, network signal and WiFi strength connection
ZTE MF90 uFi is sells for SRP Php 5,680 and is exclusively distributed in the Philippines by MSI-ECS.
Contents of this post are taken from a press release sent by MSI-ECS.
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.