We’ve walked you through some of the impressive features of the 5.5 inch, 2GB RAM, P9799 Xiaomi Mi 4i during its launch – the great rear camera, the Spartan look, the soft-to-the-touch back cover, and even the Sunlight Display. We’re back to formally unbox it and take our time with a closer look prior to its full review. Let’s do this.
I keep pointing out how good the Mi 4i is to look at to hold in your hand. There’s a self-contained aura to its design, same thing you’ll find even in Xiaomi’s budget offer, the Redmi 2.
As with its previous approach to budget-friendly phones, Xiaomi chose to bring down costs through a plastic body, but not without considering the tactile feel. The Mi 4i looks and feels relaxed. Here’s a final look-see of the Mi 4i before I make it my daily driver.
Stay tuned for the full review. Meanwhile, check out our coverage of the launch of the Mi 4i.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Launched – 5-inch, 2GB RAM, P9,799, Impressive Outdoor Visibility
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Review – Affordable Budget Phone with Good Cameras
- Get the Mi 4i exclusively from Smart
- Xiaomi products to be available at over 200 retail stores nationwide
- Xiaomi Mi Power Bank 10400 mAh review
- Mi Pad available starting May 4, 2015 for P10,999
- Mi Note Pro Launched, Outshines the Samsung Galaxy Note 4