TP-Link Deco M9 Plus is both a Wi-Fi dead-zone killer and a Smart Hub
Wi-Fi dead spots in your home (or small office) can be annoying, but having an AC2200 Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi Deco M9 (2-pack) is the easiest way to kill those dead spots. The Deco M9 guarantees strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home (up to 4,500 square feet with two Deco units), because it transmits three separate wireless bands for combined speeds up to 2134Mbps. This means you can enjoy fast and secure Wi-Fi for over 100 connected devices. At the same time, because the Deco M9 Plus supports the ZigBee wireless protocol, you can easily connect your smart home devices (such as lights, door locks, sensors, cameras, plugs, etc.) with no need to buy an extra hub (Bluetooth devices supported, too). The Deco M9 Plus mesh router, and any smart devices connected to it, can be controlled via TP-Link’s Deco app (which supports Alexa and IFTTT).
The TP-Link Smart Home Mess Wi-Fi System AC2200 Deco M9 Plus (2-pack) was revealed at media briefing last June 22, and will be available starting July 22 with an SRP of P17,500.00.
The best tri-band speeds for a better internet experience
Deco M9 Plus gives you super fast Wi-Fi to every device in every part of your home. The AC2200 Wi-Fi systems transmits three separate bands: one 400Mbps 2.4GHz band for surfing, online shopping, and audio streaming; one high-speed 867Mbps 5GHz band for lag-free 4K streaming and gaming; and another 867Mbps 5GHz band bas backhaul. The mesh system is smart enough to automatically assign each device to the optimum band to even out traffic and maintain fast connections.
TP-Link Deco M9 Plus Key Features:
- Maximized range: Wi-Fi coverages up to 4500 sq. ft. / 400 m2 (2-pack)
- Superior AC2200 tri-band speeds: 1 x 400Mbps on 2.4GHz + 2 x 867Mbps on 5GHz
- Smart hub: Connects to and controls all your smart home devices
- Compatibility: Compatible with TP-Link smart devices, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT and other leading brands, over 40 kinds of models at present and more devices coming soon
- More devices: Supports 100+ device connections
- Enhanced backhaul: Uses all three Wi-Fi bands as backhaul when traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds of over 1000Mbps
- TP-Link HomeCareTM: Parental Controls, QoS and Built-in Antivirus software
- Easy setup and management: App-based setup and convenient network management thanks to the Deco app
- Powerful processing: Qualcomm Quad-core CPU
- Expand anytime: Add more Decos to expand Wi-Fi coverage to match your home’s scale
- Supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), the latest internet protocol