PLDT, Smart restore network to more areas, including Bulacan, Aurora post #KardingPH
As of 8am, Philippine Standard Time, PLDT and its wireless unit Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) bring back 100% of their fixed and wireless network up in sites in the provinces of Aurora and Bulacan, which were severely affected by super typhoon #KardingPH. The Group was first to fully restore network services in Pangasinan last Tuesday.
PLDT and Smart’s Libreng Tawag (free calls), Libreng Charging (free charging), and Libreng WiFi (free WiFi) stations continue to operate and provide communication services to affected communities. More sites were opened in different municipalities to help residents connect with their families and loved ones.
LIBRENG TAWAG & LIBRENG CHARGING
- JP Alarma General Merchandise, 585 Brgy. Poblacion, Burdeos Quezon
LIBRENG TAWAG / LIBRENG CHARGING / LIBRENG WIFI STATIONS
- One RS at San Miguel, Brgy. Sta. Rita, Matanda, San Miguel, Bulacan
- DRT Highway, Baliuag Road (going to San Miguel), Bulacan
- Brgy. Hall, Patalac, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- AP Paltao General Merchandise, Brgy. Burgos, San Leonardo, Nueva Ecija
- Lubi’s Store Loading Station, San Jose Street, Brgy. Poblacion, Polillo, Quezon
- PLDT Tarlac, M.H. Del Pilar St., San Nicolas Tarlac City
- PLDT Concepcion, A. Mabini St., San Nicolas Concepcion, Tarlac
- PLDT Camiling, Quezon Ave., cor. Osmena St., Brgy. Poblacion Camiling, Tarlac
- PLDT Paniqui, Baltazar Subd., Poblacion Norte, Paniqui, Tarlac
PLDT and Smart Foundation (PSF), together with Alagang Kapatid Foundation Inc. (AKFI), began distributing relief assistance in the form of food packs, drinking water and other essentials to communities in provinces impacted by #KardingPH. Anchored on the company’s core value of malasakit, PSF and AKFI immediately joined other MVP Tulong Kapatid organizations to reach more residents in need.