Moira dela Torre, G-Force, and IV of Spades perform at Acer Day 2018
Acer Day 2018, now celebrated in 20 countries, thrilled audiences as both a concert and dance show at the Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City last July 21. The dreamy and kilig love songs of Moira dela Torre melted hearts, the beat-movements of G-Force dance troupe enlivened the venue, and the textured music of IV of Spades kept the festivities going. “…[Music] mirrors how Acer regards technology, in that it should always be fresh, modern, and inventive in terms of its design and capabilities,” said Sue Ong-Lim, Sales and Marketing Director of Acer Philippines. At the event, Acer also announced promos and contests that could win contestants a trip for 2 to Taiwan, laptops, P1,000 and P5,000 off on selected Acer laptop purchases, and P100,000 each for 3 finalists in the Acer Day Music Video Fest contest (see details below).
Acer Day Website Challenge
Hop on to www.acer-day.com/ph to get instant P5,000 discount, a chance to win a vintage vinyl music player, or a FREE Trip to Taipei for Two, when you finish all the games. Collect points for more laptop raffle entries.
Acer Concept Store Challenge
From August 3 to September 17, those who visit and complete the first challenge at any of 33 Acer Concept Stores, get P1,000 off their purchase of any selected Acer product. Simply do the Dance Challenge in the Acer shirt and cap and share it on Facebook and tag 30 friends. Now, for those successfully complete all challenges get P5,000 off their purchase of any Acer Swift, Spin, Nitro, and Helios models. Read the complete rules here.
Share those beats and #PlayMusicTogether with us this #AcerDay!Visit the campaign site and collect points to win prizes: http://www.acer-day.com/ph#makeyourmark
Posted by Acer Philippines on Friday, July 20, 2018
Acer Day Music Video Fest
There are two phases to this challenge. The first phase, with P100,000 cash prize for each of the top three semi-finalists, and phase two begins where the three chosen semi-finalists compete for the grand prize of P500,000.
1. All participants must be registered in the Acer Day Website. All members should be able to provide their Acer IDs.
2. Register via http://bit.ly/2NTJVKh
3. Upload your #PlayMusicTogether dance video on your Facebook wall and have it set to public.
4. Use the official #AcerDay music and the dance steps to be taught and uploaded by G-Force in their Facebook Page. (Music download link: http://bit.ly/2NjX7Hj).
5. Include the #AcerDay hashtag on your video’s description.
6. Tag AcerPhilippines, G-Force and 10 other friends on Facebook.
1. A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 members; open to all ages, professional and amateur dancers.
2. Remixing or editing the #AcerDay song is strictly not allowed.
3. The criteria for judging are as follows:
* Post virality (Number of likes, views, engagements, and shares) = 50%
* Production Value (Aesthetic-look, logistics) = 30%
* Clarity on the message (Play music together with Acer) = 20%
4. Deadline of submission is on August 30.
Acer Day Digital Concert in partnership with Wish FM 107.5
Moira and IV of Spades fans will also appear aboard the Wish FM 107.5 bus, for an encore performance, at the end of August (details to be announced). Visit www.acer-day.com/ph for updates.
About Acer Day
Acer Day was introduced in 2017 and was initially celebrated in 14 countries. This year it grew to 20, and the list includes the Philippines, Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailang, and Vietnam.