Huawei #HotSpotHotties want you to #ChooseHuawei as your pocket WiFi device [Video]
The first thing we do when we visit a restaurant, a hotel, or even a friend’s house is to check for WiFi. But Internet connection can be slow when many devices are connected to the routers. The best way to get online, when you’re on the go, is through a mobile pocket WiFi. Huawei’s 3 new devices – the Huawei Flash, Spark, and Lightning – take advantage of Huawei’s mobile broadband network compatibility to deliver fast, uninterrupted connectivity. This is why you should choose Huawei.[metaslider id=21559]
These devices were showcased along with #HuaweiHotspotHotties (foreign models serving as visual Hot Spots to Huawei’s WiFi Hot Spots) at the Cyberzone, SM Mall of Asia last December 6. See video of the Hotties in action below.
Charles Wu, Huawei Consumer Group Country Manager.
The mini fashion show educated audiences on why they should choose Huawei as their mobile WiFi device of choice:
- Filipinos (according to a Wave7 study), spend 53 hours a week on social media platforms, making the Philippines the social media capital of the world. We are always looking for the best way to connect to the Internet.
- “The #HuaweiHotspotHotties characterize the sleek and elegant look of our new WiFi devices that are guaranteed to make heads turn for a second look. [These] devices deliver fast uninterrupted 3G and LTE connectivity wherever you go,” said Charles Wu country manager of Huawei’s Consumer Business Group.
In the video below, the #HuaweiHotspotHotties are introduced, Charles Wu talks a bit about the new mobile WiFi devices, and Nino Carandang encourages the audiences to #ChooseHuawei.
Here’s a closer look at those 3 devices.
The Huawei Flash (E5573) – P3,990
- is an LTE-enabled mobile WiFi hotspot with a metallic halo button at the center, and one touch play for easy operation, and two single LED indicators for battery and signal strength
- can provide internet connection to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices with download speeds of up to 150Mbps and upload speed of 50Mbps
- is powered by a 1500mAH battery, which can last to up to 5 hours of WiFi usage and up to 300 hours in standby mode
- is enhanced by the Huawei Mobile WiFi App 3.0 (which you can install); with it, the Flash allows quick sharing of photos
- supports Cat.4 LTE 4G FDD-LTE 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600MHz, 3G UMTS/DC-HSPA+: 850/900/2100MHz, and 2G GSM/EDGE/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900MHz frequency bands
- supports dual band WiFi 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz
The Huawei Spark (E5330) – P1,990
- is the world’s most compact 21 Mbps 3G router, blending elegance and practicality to deliver portable network in style
- can support up to 10 WiFi devices to access internet with download speeds of up to 21.6Mbps and upload speed up to 5.76Mbps
- boasts of a startup time of just 5 seconds
- can last up to 6 hours of continuous usage (with its 1500mAh battery) and a standby time of up to 300 hours
- supports 3G DC-HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/900 MHz; 2G GPRS/GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
The Huawei Lightning (B315) LTE CPE Router – P5,990
- supports fast LTE CAT4 connections of up to 150Mbps
- is best for SME requirements (delivers maximum speeds of LTE CAT4 150Mbps via Gigabit Ethernet port)
- has enhanced Wi-Fi extends wireless coverage and eliminates dead corners and offers wireless access for up to 32 devices
- supports peak download speeds of up to 150mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps
- can achieve, on UMTS network with DC-HSPA+ technology, downlink speed to 42.2Mbps and uplink to 5.76mbps
- is backward compatible with GSM and EDGE.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.