MANILA, PHILIPPINES — HP Inc. unveiled HP Amplify™ Impact, an industry-first partner assessment, resource and training program aimed at driving meaningful change across its three Sustainable Impact pillars – Planet, with an emphasis on climate change; People with an emphasis on human rights and social justice; and Community with an emphasis on bridging the digital divide. Partners that pledge to join the HP Amplify Impact program will work with HP to assess their own practices while tapping into the company’s extensive investments and initiatives.
“Our goal is to work with our partners to help drive a more circular and low-carbon economy, cultivate a more diverse, inclusive and equitable supply chain and improve the vitality and resilience of local communities,” said David Tan, Head of Channels and Supplies Sales, HP Inc. “As Asia is set to lead the global return growth and up the pace of innovation, HP partners have a unique opportunity to join in this journey to put planet, people and community at the core of their business and become genuine customer-centric partners to their customers, while creating a more sustainable and just world.”
Creating an Ecosystem of Accountability
The HP Amplify Impact program helps to empower partners to set bold, long-term objectives to drive positive impact. HP aims to enroll at least half of its HP Amplify partners in the voluntary Impact program by 2025. Participating partners will be recognized via certification and an annual awards program. The mission of the program is to drive accountability throughout the IT industry across the following key pillars:
- Planet: Drive toward a net-zero carbon, fully regenerative circular economy while creating the industry’s most sustainable portfolio of technology, services and solutions.
- People: Respecting human rights, enabling people across the value chain to thrive and cultivating a diverse, equitable and inclusive (DE&I) culture through initiatives such as the HP Racial Equality and Social Justice Task Force.
- Community: Empower communities through the power of technology. Help eliminate the digital divide that prevents too many from accessing the education, jobs and healthcare needed to thrive.
Sustainable Impact: A Business Imperative
As reflected in HP’s annual Sustainable Impact Report, a commitment to Sustainable Impact isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s also good for business. In 2020, Sustainable Impact helped HP win more than $1 billion in new sales —a testament to the high-performance, purpose-driven culture that unites the HP ecosystem and global partner community.
It also reflects the changing role of corporations in society. HP is committed to both creating value for its shareholders while building a brighter future for all stakeholders. As a result of decades spent working towards sustainability goals to create positive change, HP is recognized as one of the world’s most sustainable companies and is well-poised to support the HP Amplify partner community with the resources required to identify potential gaps and provide the guidance necessary to achieve partner goals.
A Resilient Path for HP Amplify Partners
All HP Amplify partners can access HP’s world-class Sustainable Impact resources no matter where they are on their journey to a more sustainable world. HP will provide all HP Amplify partners with access to training, sales tools, marketing assets, and access to HP’s Sustainability & Compliance Centre (SCC), HP LIFE and HP Planet Partners. In addition, HP will work closely with partners in select countries on the initial roll out of two distinct tracks:
- Catalyst Members: Catalyst Members will take the HP Amplify Impact Pledge, participate in a sustainability assessment and report sales opportunities. Initial roll out includes 19 countries including the Philippines.
- Changemaker Members: The Changemaker track is optimized to assist partners that do not yet have a sustainability plan in place and commit to investing in the sustainability journey.
For additional details on HP Amplify Impact, visit our newsroom. Current HP Amplify partners can learn more about HP Amplify Impact by visiting the HP Partner Portal.
Leading the transformation in the Philippines
HP continues to innovate and transform experiences from anywhere around the world, building on progress and capturing opportunities toward joint success with partners. In the Philippines, HP launched a locally-initiated channel program aimed at providing further support to partners as they recover from the pandemic through a one-stop online platform where they can conveniently and securely make their transactions, while ensuring that they’re only getting authorized HP products and solutions.
“With constant, disruptive change, HP is here to strive with purpose, alongside our partners, and have this shared commitment of leading transformative change and empowering Filipinos to succeed in life and work,” said Christian Edmond Reyes, Philippines Managing Director, HP Inc. ” In partnership with Peer Connexions, a start-up company that is equally innovative, we’ve developed the program to ensure a more seamless experience for our partners, a first in the industry and even in Southeast Asia. This allows us to achieve our end-goal of making it easier and efficient to do business with HP.”
The online platform was also built to empower small business owners and enable them to have a stronger voice within HP’s channel network as it provides them with immediate access to products and services available. It is equipped with features that offer partners an informative, convenient and efficient way to find what they need in one location. This includes:
- Accessibility of product information such as prices and availability without having to visit multiple distributors
- A filter option to enable comparison of products from different categories
- A promotions tab to keep up-to-date with the latest HP offerings and an option to subscribe to the HP Loyalty Program to earn extra credits from all purchases done in the site
Due to its success and with the goal of registering up to 2,000 partners in the next years, HP is exploring possibility of expanding the service to other countries in the near future.