Globe and Disney seal multi-year collaboration
Filipinos to enjoy Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, and Maker content via video-on-demand, interactive content and promotions on mobile and broadband.
A comprehensive and multi-year collaboration between Globe Telecom and The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia will give Filipinos access to video-on-demand, interactive content, promotions and other related services across multiple devices. This collaboration also affirms the relationship of Globe and Disney whose brands include Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and global leader in short-form video, Maker Studios.[metaslider id=11343]
Globe customers will now have access to an array of Disney content including long and short-form programming, interactive content and games, theatrical releases and retail promotion. These include:
- Disney Movies on Demand (DMOD): an on-demand subscription service for selected evergreen Disney and Pixar titles such as the Toy Story franchise, Finding Nemo, The Princess Diaries, Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas, Cinderella, and much more, that can be viewed on any device anytime, anywhere.
- Disney on Demand (DOD): an on-demand subscription service for selected Disney TV favorites such as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Phineas & Ferb, that can be watched on any device anytime, anywhere.
- Maker on Demand: an on-demand subscription service featuring the best short-form videos from Maker Studios’ portfolio of content across gaming, comedy, music, sports, fashion, and family, to name a few, featuring popular talent from Maker’s network of 55,000 creators globally.
- Maker and Globe will also team up to create branded entertainment featuring top digital influencers – supporting Globe service.
- WATCH Disney Channel apps – entertainment apps that provide access to Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD. Kids and family can enjoy all the 3 Disney Channels via this digital destination.
- Disney Interactive: a world of mobile and web-based games, apps and e-books based on the best-loved Disney stories.
- Promotions, merchandising, and retail activations that bring Disney’s latest theatrical release closer to Filipinos.
“With this unique collaboration, Disney fans in the Philippines will now be able to take their favorite stories and beloved characters everywhere they go across their choice of devices,” said Rob Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
Here are more shots of Lea Salonga for you.[metaslider id=11344]
With this, Globe brings another globally innovative brand and its content into the Philippine market. Globe has already brought in, through tie-ups, Facebook, Google, Viber, Spotify, NBA, HOOQ, and WhatsApp.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.