Fitbit Ionic smartwatch, Fitbit Flyer wireless headphones, and Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale announced
Fitbit has announced that their latest smartwatch, the Fitbit Ionic, is now available at major retailers like Digital Walker and Beyond the Box stores. The Fitbic Ionic can track your sleep at night, has industry-leading GPS tracking, comes with on-device dynamic workouts, provides improved heart rate tracking, can handle contactless payments, offers water resistance to up to 50 meters, and boasts of up to 5 days of battery life. The Fitbit Ionic sells for PHP 15,690.
The Fitbit Ionic offers personal, actionable guidance to motivate you to reach your goals, this while you’re connected with apps and informed of notifications regardless which phone you have. Watch the video:
With the Fitbit Ionic, you can
- enjoy up to 5 days of battery life on a single charge.
- get access to a personal trainer with Fitbit Coach.
- track your run automatically with the new Run Detect Feature that kicks in GPS tracking.
- get wet and still workout: it has water resistance of up to 50 meters.
- have better GPS performance through the device’s design and antenna’s stronger connection to GPS and GLONASS satellites: you can see pace and distance, among other info, right on your wrist.
- get more accurate heart rate tracking and more accurate calorie burn; see real-time heart rate zones, and track resting heart rate 24/7.
- be informed, through a new relative Sp02 sensor, of estimated blood oxygen levels, which in turn can be used to tracks health indicators, like sleep apnea.
- be motivated through music: leave your phone at home and listen to more than 300 songs the device can store (it has 2.5GB of storage).
- see the smart notifications you need: receive calls, text, calendar alerts, and notifications from apps on your smartphone.
- know your steps, calories, floors climbed and sleep stages, cardio fitness level, and even let’s you maintain moments of calm.
The Fitbit Ionic is now available for PHP 15,690 at major retail partners like Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, iBook, Timeline, The Inboxstore, iLiberty, Globe Telecom, Proton, Mobile 1, Banana Telecom, iCenter Cebu, Ambassador, Abenson, Lazada, Zalora, and Shoplite stores in Philippines.
It comes in three stylish color combinations: silver gray tracker and clasp with blue gray band, smoke gray tracker and clasp with charcoal band, or burnt orange tracker and clasp with slate blue band.
Meet the Fitbit Flyer, Fitbit’s first wireless headphones
The durable and sweatproof Fitbit Flyer offers customizable fit and advanced audio performance, whether its listening to music from a Fitbit Ionic, Audio Coaching from the Fitbit Coach Smartphone app, or staying in touch while on the go. The Fitbit Flyer sells for PHP 6,790 and will soon be available. See it in action below:
Work toward your target weight with the Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
The Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale helps you track and understand your body composition including weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI. It’s easy to set up via your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection. It supports multiple users and you can see all your stats in one place when you synch your data from Aria 2 with the FItbit app. The Fitbit Aria 2 Smart Scale retails for PHP 7,690 and will be soon be available.
See more of its features below: