AMD Combo PI BIOS Updates Are Ready For 300-, 400- and 500-Series Motherboards
MSI, the world leading gaming motherboard brand, releases optimized BIOS updates for the new Ryzen 9 3900XT, Ryzen 7 3800XT and Ryzen 5 3600XT Processors. Combo PI V1 126.96.36.199 BIOS and Combo PI V2 188.8.131.52 BIOS are released and able to download successively in coming days.
Main Highlights for the Optimized BIOS Updates
1. Support discrete graphics card identification, allowing users to successfully enter OS with AM4 CPU (w/o integrated graphics) and without graphics card installed
2. Solve compatibility issues for graphics card and USB sound card
3. Optimize A-XMP memory functions
4. Optimize BIOS function – Memory Try It!
5. Optimize FCH BCLK-related functions
More detail information about the Combo PI V2 184.108.40.206, Combo PI V1 220.127.116.11 or newer BIOS update, please check this blog (https://reurl.cc/7XqMry).