Smart, Easy-to-Follow Financial Wellness Advice for the Pinoy Freelancer
It’s the new year! Let’s go through our checklist. Did you either:
- Make a resolution to quit your low-paying work and become a freelancer?
- Promise yourself to earn more, by juggling freelance jobs with your full-time work?
- Decide to crawl back to a soulless 9-to-5 job after ending up bankrupt as a full-time freelancer?
Whatever it is we decide on, we still won’t be stable financially if we don’t understand three things:
- Our goal is not to work for work’s sake, but for stability and security;
- We’re going to regret not making a financial plan once we reach retirement, or when a family member gets sick;
- The best time to make a financial plan is NOW.
But where does a freelancer begin their journey to financial freedom? How can we manage our money wisely? How–and where–do we invest our money to become a millionaire when we finally retire?
This 2016, top online jobs website Freelancer.com & leading workshops organizer Manila Workshops are giving you the best tips to achieve financial freedom as a freelancer.
Join this year’s first Talino Talks workshop, “The Easy Guide to Freelancers’ Money Wellness”. The event is on January 23, Saturday, 1pm, at the 30th floor of Ecotower Building, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. (Map is here.)
The speaker, Agnes Dizon-Cuaso, is a Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner (FChFP) and Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP). She is also one of the country’s Insurance Advisors and Certified Investment Solicitor of Sun Life Financial Philippines. Agnes has been conducting Financial Wellness Workshops for companies, organizations, and individuals.
If you hate seeing that zero balance in your bank account all the time, then make sure you don’t miss this. RSVP here: http://j.mp/freelancemoney
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.