MANILA, Philippines – June 1, 2015: Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) gives students reason to look forward to the school year with Lenovo Back-to-School bundles and the Lenovo G40-30 cashback promotion. Students who purchase select Lenovo PCs until June 15, 2015 will receive a free Lenovo 1TB Hard Drive worth Php3,999 and even have a chance to get their money back, when they purchase the Lenovo G40-30 until June 30, 2015.
“With high processing power, speed, and memory, Lenovo PCs like the dual-mode Lenovo Flex 2, support millennial students’ dynamic needs, so they can thrive competitively in a hectic school environment. To attack the vibrant student market, we are holding a Back-to-School promotion to give students more bang for their buck when they purchase select Lenovo desktop PCs in time for the new academic year,” said Michael Ngan, Country General Manager, Lenovo Philippines.
Lenovo Flex 2 for mobile multi-taskers
Lenovo Flex 2 offers two unique modes in a portable form factor, so the dynamic multi-tasker can easily work, study, and play anywhere, anytime. It works great in its traditional clamshell laptop mode for productivity tasks like creating videos, checking for school announcements, and sending files to groupmates. By flipping the keyboard underneath the screen by 300 degrees, students can also convert the Lenovo Flex 2 into a Stand. Utilizing its HD 1920×1080 widescreen display in upright position, sudents can conduct video concalls with groupmates to discuss project work or to just enjoy movies whenever they wish to take a break.
The Lenovo Flex 2 also has a comfortable keyboard that features a stylish and functional one-piece multitouch touchpad and an optional cool metal palmrest, for an enhanced typing and touchscreen experience.
Lenovo Z Series for the practical and efficient student
The 14” Lenovo Z40-70 and 15” Lenovo Z50-70 feature up to Intel i7 processors, 500 GB memory, and a battery life that can last up to 5 hours, to ensure that students have all the speed, power, and memory requirements to thrive in their day-to-day computing tasks. Equipt with high-definition screens, students can also view digital content better, especially when they are reviewing reports or reading e-books for their classes.
Featuring Dolby® technology, the Lenovo Z Series laptops deliver a powerful and immersive mutimedia experience, so students can enjoy and immerse themselves in audio-visual learning. The laptops also feature an integrated 720p HD webcam, for more productive video conferences.
Lenovo G40-30 for the academically competent achiever
The Lenovo G40-30 is all about productivity, with a Quad Core processor that runs up to 2.17 GHz and a 500 GB hard drive storage for all the files accumulated from daily school projects. Its 14” HD LED screen is matched with a HD Webcam, so students can conduct video conferences with their groupmates better. Lenovo G40-30 operates on Windows 8.1 for enhanced efficiency to take on students’ academic workload with ease.
Pricing and availability
Lenovo Flex 2 comes in white and red for the 14-inch model and black for the 15.6-inch model, with SRPs at Php39,995 and Php49,995 respectively. Pricing for Lenovo Z40-70 and Lenovo Z50-70 starts at Php34,495 and Php35,495 respectively. Lenovo G40-30 is available at Php15,495.
As part of the Back-to-School promo, which runs until June 15, 2015, the laptops are bundled with a free Lenovo 1TB Hard Drive, so students can have more storage space for their school files. Those who purchase Lenovo G40-30 until June 30, 2015 will also get an opportunity to be one of the 100 students to get their money back at the end of the promo period. Students can purchase all models through select Lenovo Exclusive Stores (LES) and authorized resellers nationwide.
Lenovo CashBack Promo
1. Promo is open to all students enrolled in any Philippine schools / universities nationwide who will purchase a Lenovo G40-30 (Intel Celeron Quad Core) from May 15 to June 30, 2015.
2. Students must register their purchase online for a chance to win their money back at the end of the promo period. Only one entry per purchase.
3. Students must register online via Lenovo Philippines Facebook page (facebook.com/lenovophilippines)
- Click on the “Lenovo G40-30 Cashback Promo” tab, found under ‘More.’
- Register the following info: Name, complete Address, mobile number, email address, school / university, and location
- Store name
- Date of purchase
- Sales Invoice number
- Product Serial Number
4. Last day of online registration is until June 30, 2015, 11:59PM only.
5. 100 winners will be electronically drawn to win their money back (worth P15,995) on July 8, 2015, 4:00PM in the presence of representatives from Lenovo and DTI at the Lenovo office, located at 10/F 11th Corporate Center, 11th Ave. cor. Triangle Drive, Fort Bonifacio.
6. Winners will be notified via registered mail, email, and mobile and will be required to submit their school ID, enrollment receipt, and photocopy of invoice before their money back is claimed.
7. To claim prize, winner must present two (2) valid IDs, proof of purchase, and the registered mail to the Lenovo office within 60 days from receipt of notification letter. In case of provincial winner, he/she must submit a copy of proof of purchase, two (2) valid IDs, and a copy of the notification letter to the Lenovo office via mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Lenovo’s fax number 790-9601. Upon receipt of complete documents, the prize for the provincial winner will be sent via courier within 3-4 weeks, free of charge.
8. In cases where the winner/s cannot claim the prize himself, an original copy of a duly signed authorization letter indicating name of representative, and the original school ID of the winner should be presented. Representative of winner should bring at least one valid ID, the proof of purchase, and the registered mail to claim the prize. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with an ID upon claiming his/her prize.
9. 20% tax for prizes exceeding P10, 000.00 shall be shouldered by the winners.
10. All prizes are non transferrable. Unclaimed prizes after 60 days from receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of Lenovo Philippines upon approval of DTI.
11. All employees of Lenovo Philippines, their affiliates, PR and Ad Agency/Suppliers, authorized dealers and resellers, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining this promo.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.