Yahoo Launches New Homepage in the Philippines
Yahoo Philippines has unveiled a brand new Homepage with a beautiful, modern, intuitive and personal experience, available across smart phones, tablets and PCs. Contents are easier to see and enjoy. There’s a more welcoming Yahoo homepage with simpler navigation, so you can browse top stories, check your email, keep a tab on your stocks, post pictures, check the weather or even find out what the stars have in store for you.
Here’s what’s new:
Easy-to-use with a modern and intuitive experience
– A cleaner design that’s easy to navigate
– More information in less space (surfacing headlines and summaries in an easy to read snapshot)
– Ease of use with the familiar search box, quick links to Yahoo properties and the ever popular Today Module in a larger view
Fresh, infinite stream of content offering most popular stories
– A a virtually endless stream of content across news, sports, celebrity stories, entertainment and lifestyle
Personalized view of your content stream and utility apps
– The stream of news also offers you choice – whether to read, ‘save for later’ or delete the story from your view making the experience more personal
– New utility apps including Yahoo Weather, Finance, Flickr that’s available right on the homepage can be customized according to user preference
– Facebook integration allows you to see your friends’ upcoming birthdays , on the Homepage itself
Fast and available across devices
– Find all that you are interested in – news, mail, sports, photos, friends – right on one single page and save your time!
– Seamless experience across desktop, tablets and smart phones giving you the choice to continue enjoying Yahoo from anywhere
Watch the video and learn more here.
Contents of this post were taken from a Press Release.