Watch out for Brother’s ‘Scratch and Win’ roadshow promo, tradeshows
Brother International Philippines Corporation (Brother Phils.) has launched its “Scratch and Win Roadshow Promo” where customers will receive a special freebie and a scratch card from Globe for every purchase of select models of Brother printers or Multi-function centers (MFCs) during the company’s upcoming nationwide road shows.
Customers will get a free Belkin bag when they buy an A3 Color Inkjet Multi-Function Centre (MFC-J3520 or MFC-J3720 model); a free wireless router for a Monochrome Laser MFC with Duplex Printing (MFC-L2700DW) or Monochrome Laser (MFC-L2740DW); and a free Safety Torch for every A3 Color Inkjet Multi-Function Centre (MFC-J2720).
Each purchase of the said models also entitles one to a scratch card for a chance to win a P10 or P15 Globe Telecom Load; a 10MB Globe Data worth P10, a 15MB Globe Data worth P13, or a 1 Day GoSurf10 Globe Data worth P10.
This promotion will run from October 13 to November 30, 2016, simultaneous with the following Brother road shows:
- 13 to 19 – SM BF Paranaque
- 14 to 20 – NCCC Mall Palawan
- 17 to 23 – Pacific Mall Legazpi
- 25 to 31 – SM Davao, SM Pampanga
- 2 to 8 – SM Tarlac
- 10 to 16 – Gaisano Mactan, SM North, NCCC Davao
- 12 to 18 – Gaisano Iligan
- 24 – 30 – Island City Mall Tacloban
Brother Phils. also announced the schedule of trade shows where it will participate and showcase its innovative and reasonably priced printers and multi-function centers.
- 10 to 13 – PhilConstruct 2016, SMX Pasay
- 23 to 26 – 41st IIEE Annual National Convention, SMX Pasay
- 17 to 18 – 2nd BICSI Philippines Product Exhibit and Convention
- 10 to 12 – IT Interaction Philippines (ITIP) Conference, Camp John Hay Baguio
- 11 to 13 – Brent – Google for Education
- 3 to 22 – World Bazaar, World Trade Center
Brother Phils. President Glen P. Hocson said, “Our last quarter promotions will definitely make it more enticing for consumers to purchase our products and see for themselves the benefits of using office machines from the brand that has been trusted globally for over a decade now.”
For more information, customers may visit www.brother.com.ph, inquire from Brother Helpdesk Support through (02) 581-9800 or at email@example.com. Customers from Cebu may call (032) 410-7707, and customers from Davao may call (082) 321-0645/222-0346.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.