SSS reiterates call for members, pensioners, employers to use online channels for transactions
The Social Security System (SSS) reiterates its call for members, pensioners, covered employers, and the public to use its online service channels for their transactions as the government continues to implement community quarantine protocols to limit the spread of COVID-19.
SSS President and CEO Aurora C. Ignacio said SSS’ online services enable its stakeholders to carry out their transactions conveniently and efficiently in the safety of their homes or offices.
“In our My.SSS Portal, there are over 30 member services and nearly 20 employer services available, which includes registrations, benefit and loan applications, inquiries, submission of documents, and many more,” Ignacio said.
Member services available in the My.SSS Portal include:
- Access to membership information, Disbursement Account Enrollment Module (DAEM), Benefit Re-Disbursement Module (BRM), Appointment System, and Simulated Retirement Calculator.
- Submission of request for membership records; Member Data Change Request for simple corrections; Maternity Notification for self-employed, voluntary, non-working spouse, and Overseas Filipino Worker members; Maternity Benefit Application and Adjustment Maternity Benefit; Unemployment Benefit Application; Funeral Benefit Application; Retirement Benefit Application (subject to qualifying conditions for online filing); Personal Equity Savings Option Application; Flexi Fund Application; SalaryLoan Application; and Pension Loan (for renewal) Application.
- Inquiry on contributions, loans, status of benefit claims, and Remittance Transfer Company/Cash Payout Outlet (RTC/CPO) reference number.
- Generation of Payment Reference Numbers (PRNs) for contributions and loans.
- Updating of security questions.
Employers, using the My.SSS Portal, may also avail of the following services:
- Access to employer information, DAEM, and BRM.
- Submission of Contribution Collection Lists (R3), Employment Reports (R1A), Loan Collection List (ML2), Sickness Benefit Reimbursement Applications (SBRAs) for new and initial claims, Maternity Benefit Reimbursement Applications (MBRAs), Adjustment of MBRAs,and Sickness and Maternity Notifications of their employees.
- Certification of their employees’ Retirement Benefit and Salary Loan Applications.
- Inquiry on contributions, loans, and status of reimbursement claims.
- Updating of contact information.
- Generation of PRNs for contributions for current and past-applicable months and for loans.
Some of the said services may also be accessed through other SSS online channels such as the SSS Mobile App, Text-SSS, and Self-service Express Terminals.
Moreover, there are online and alternative SSS payment channels available, which can be viewed at https://bit.ly/SSSPayments.
For more information about the various SSS online services click on this link: http://bit.ly/expreSSS. You can also follow the SSS on Facebook and YouTube at “Philippine Social Security System,” Instagram at “mysssph,” Twitter at “PHLSSS,” and join its Viber Community at “MYSSSPH Updates.”