Zalora has the option for cash on delivery, but sometimes, you don’t want to do cash on delivery for reasons that are your own. Now you have the option to pay cashless. All you need is a mobile number and MePay.
MePay can now be used with online lifestyle portal Zalora (www.zalora.com.ph), a Rocket Internet company operating in the Philippines, as part of the series of collaborations with the global Internet firm following PLDT’s strategic investment in the company back in August. During this launch “sneak peek” of MePay, Zalora is offering 25% off for shoppers if they checkout using MePay during the Christmas Season.
MePay, the new payments platform that only requires any Philippine mobile number upon sign-up, will now allow for secure and convenient online shopping with Zalora even for customers without a credit card. Initially, MePay users can top-up their accounts through direct transfers from Smart Money accounts or through any of the 30,000 Smart Money Padala centers nationwide.
Buying at Zalora using MePay is really easy:
- Sign -Up and create an account at https://mepay.ph. Remember the mobile number you used during registration.
- Go to any of the 30,000 Smart Money Padala Centers and tell them you’d like to top-up your MePay account and use the mobile number you registered. Tell them to top up your MePay credits using your Top Up Number, it starts with 8888- followed by your mobile number (8888-9181234567).
- Shop at Zalora and choose MePay as your mode of payment. You will receive an SMS that confirms the transaction.
You can use any mobile number to top-up your MePay account. Regardless if you’re on Smart, Sun, Globe or TM. It doesn’t matter.
And because it’s mobile-linked, MePay users are assured that every transaction is safe and secure because they will receive an SMS notification each time they do something with their account, such as when topping up or when using it to pay at e-Commerce sites.
- MePay and Smart Money will never ask for your Password via Call, SMS or Email. For your security, do not share your Password with anyone.
- Log out of your account specially when using a Public Computer, or when accessing MePay from an Internet Cafe.
For more information on how to get your own MePay account, simply visit www.MePay.ph.
To shop at Zalora, go to http://www.zalora.com.ph.