Raffle: Win a Brand New ASUS ZenFone Selfie!
We’re raffling off one brand new 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM ASUS ZenFone Selfie! It’s THE Selfie phone of 2015 for good reasons (our full review is here), and you can win one. How to Join and Mechanics below. Good luck!
Please note that the unit we’re raffling off is purple.
- Like and share our Facebook post.
- Make sure to set the shared post to public (so we can see it) and include the following hashtags: #incredibleisnow #incrediblechristmas #swirlingoverselfie. We’ve posted instructions on how to get the link to your shared post below.
- In the comment section of the original post, tell us why you want to win and tag as many friends as you can!
- Contestants must be residing in the Philippines and must have a valid Philippine address.
- Must be of legal age.
- Contest is from November 9, 2016 to December 9, 2016.
- Winner will be announced on the SwirlingOverCoffee.com Facebook and Instagram page. We will tag the winner in our FB post, and send a Facebook message, so make sure to like our page. Winner will be given 7 days to reply back to our message, otherwise, we will pick another winner.
How to get your post link:
- Click on the date (and time) of your shared post.
- Copy the link and paste it in the Rafflecopter widget below.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.