Ms International 2016 Kylie Verzosa is the new Samsung Galaxy A Series (2017) ambassador
Kylie Verzosa, reigning Ms International 2016, is the new ambassador of Samsung’s recently launched midrange, dust and water-resistant, Galaxy A Series (2017) smartphones. The announcement was held last January 20 at the Bonifacio Global City. The event was topped off with a performance from world-class dance group GForce.
According to the press release of the event:
Just like the Galaxy A Series (2017), Kylie is smart, stylish, and always ahead of the game. Kylie best suits the title as its new ambassador as she’s also known for her winning ways even under pressure; comparable to how the Galaxy A Series (2017) is packed with premium features that stand out, even when faced with the challenges of rain, sweat, sand, or dust.
The Galaxy A7 (2017) comes in 3 colors – Gold Sand, Black Sky, and the new Blue Mist – and it has a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED screen, while the Galaxy A5 (2017) will have 2 colors – Gold Sand and Black Sky – and it has a 5.2 inch screen. Like the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge, both 2017 A5 and A7 have an IP68 certification for water and dust resistance: they can survive submerged in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes.
See full specs of both the A5 and A7, as well as their differences, here.
The Galaxy A (2017) smartphones have:
- 16MP front and back cameras each with F1.9 aperture, for clear selfies and low light shots, respectively
- 32GB of expandable internal storage, (up to 256GB via microSD)
- dual socket for 2 SIM cards and a microSD
- fast-charging and long-lasting batteries
- reversible USB Type-C port easy connectivity and hassle-free charging
- a metal frame body and a 3D glass back for a touch of premium design