Longing for that nakasanayang Paskong Pinoy? Grab now lets you celebrate Christmas just like before with Padalove
MANILA, PHILIPPINES, NOVEMBER 2021 — Filipino Christmases are unlike any other. From houses being decorated with decorations as early as September; to bibingka and puto bumbong stalls greeting Simbang Gabi attendees; to the scents of hamon, queso de bola, and lumpia drawing our loved ones close as Christmas music plays in the background during noche buena, our Christmas celebrations are something we’ve come to look forward to every year – and the Christmas we’ve come to miss.
As we inch closer to another quarantined Christmas, we find ourselves still unable to celebrate together with friends and family under one roof, making their absence all the more palpable this holiday season.
Distance does make the heart grow fonder – but Grab is here to help deliver that love. This holiday season, the everyday superapp is making it easier to Padalove gifts and happiness so we can still have that sense of the nakasanayang Paskong Pinoy we all love and long for.
With Grab, love knows no borders
For Filipinos, family reunions make up a big part of the Christmas magic. However, limits to international travel and movement make it nearly impossible to get together once more.
Grab hopes to close that gap through 100+ Cities Delivery. With this new feature, consumers can now look forward to sending anything from food, and presents to their loved ones living overseas as it introduces cross-border gifting to let users show their appreciation to them.
To be launched on November 22, 100+ Cities Delivery will enable Filipinos to send their love with GrabFood and GrabMart to 148 cities throughout the Philippines and Southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, and Vietnam, making it easier for families to celebrate, stay connected, and feel the Paskong Pinoy spirit together again.
Hassle-free, rush-free Christmas shopping
This Christmas season, Grab continues to make it possible to find the picture-perfect presents with its extensive catalog of holiday staples and gifting options available on GrabFood, GrabMart, and GrabExpress.
- Happy tummies for the happy holidays! Celebrating early or planning your Noche Buena in advance? From GrabFood Signatures to holiday-themed bundles, choose among GrabFood’s wide selection of restaurants you and your family will surely enjoy
- Check off your Christmas list and get your last-minute preps online! With GrabMart’s selection of gadgets, toys, home essentials, and even holiday baskets, find the perfect gift for the people you love in an instant. GrabMart also offers classic holiday handaan staples, be it ham or queso de bola to complete your Christmas dinners
- Need help with holiday errands? Fret no more with GrabExpress, your ultimate exchange gift partner. Send out presents to show your love with their various services, such as GrabExpress Instant for quick deliveries, GrabExpress 4 Hours for affordable options, or even GrabExpress Multi-Stop Delivery to send gifts to all your loved ones at once! Aside from these, GrabExpress Pabili is also here to let Grab’s reliable riders help you complete your shopping list from Christmas hotspots such as Dapitan Arcade, Parol Stalls in Las Pinas, and Greenhills Shopping Center!
- Get to support local businesses and MSMEs through GrabExpress’ Madiskarteng Boss Club Holiday Bazaar to be launched online soon, wherein Madiskarteng Boss Club members will be showcasing the best of their holiday offerings and unique gifting options
Enjoy the full Christmas experience, all for a great price
It’s no secret that Filipinos go all out every holiday season. Luckily, Grab’s Christmas-themed Holiday Saver Pack is here to let users rack up bigger discounts when they go Christmas planning with Grab.
The Holiday Saver Pack is a 3-month bundle that consists of a total of 41 GrabFood, GrabMart and GrabExpress vouchers, letting you add more gifts and essentials to your basket and have a total of savings of up to P4,000! The Holiday Saver Pack is available for an early bird price of P49, so be sure to get your own bundle before it goes back to its original price of P249!
Outside of the voucher bundle, Grab is also offering more discounts and offers across its services. Just from typing in the promo code PADALOVE, enjoy deals such as:
- GrabMart: Get free delivery for your holiday handaan essentials for a minimum spend of P300, applicable for new users;
- GrabFood: Planning a feast for the family? Don’t break a sweat with P200 off your GrabFood order with a minimum spend of P800;
- GrabExpress: Send the Padalove with 25% off ALL GrabExpress services
Apart from that, GrabFood will be home to the biggest Holiday Sale – running from November 8 to 28, have bigger and more memorable feasts with up to 50% off on GrabFood, letting you and your loved ones enjoy all your favorite meals. Keep checking your Grab app for even more discounts that you can make the most out of this Christmas!
“There is no Christmas in the world quite like ours, with our kababayans putting a lot of effort into festive celebrations. As we enter another Christmas under the pandemic, we see the need to keep families connected so we can still experience our nakasanayang Pasko. We hope that through Grab, we are able to help light up not just Filipinos’ homes, but also our classic Filipino Christmas spirit,” says Grace Vera Cruz, Grab Philippines Country Head.
Padalove your Christmas wishes and gifts to your family and friends this holiday season with Grab today, and bring back the holiday experience you treasure with your loved ones. Visit the Grab app to see its various Padalove offers, and be sure to check Grab Philippines’ Facebook and Instagram for updates.