HP Unveils New Innovations for Businesses Adapting to Rapidly Evolving Workstyles and Workforces
MANILA, PHILIPPINES –— HP has announced a range of new innovations designed to meet the needs of businesses with hybrid workplaces and distributed workforces to make remote employees as productive, connected and secure as possible, while seeking cost-effective ways to buy and manage IT.
“Businesses are ramping up for growth post-COVID and want to empower their employees with flexible, hybrid working environments. With new innovations spanning our PC, print and services portfolios, HP aims to give them the best experiences on their devices, powerful performance, seamless management, and essential support,” said Christian Edmond Reyes, Philippines Managing Director, HP Inc. “With small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) accounting for 97% of all businesses in Asia-Pacific and employing over half of the workforce, HP is also committed to addressing SMBs’ need for practical help in digital transformation by offering easy and affordable access to technology, security and support services.”
The future of work has accelerated on a dramatic scale with several years’ worth of transformation happening in mere months. Employees rapidly shifted to working from home, businesses big and small raced to replace physical transactions, connections and workflows with digital counterparts, and students and teachers adapted to online learning. As hybrid organizations and workplaces become the new standard, IT departments are focused on making remote employees as productive, connected, and secure as possible.
To address this new reality, HP today introduced a range of enhanced PC and print solutions designed to meet a variety of rapidly evolving work environments, providing flexibility for partners and customers of all sizes.
Enhanced PC solutions to enable new ways of working
The HP ProBook 635 Aero G7, HP’s lightest AMD-based business notebook, is designed to keep users productive in the home or office or on-the-go with a starting weight of under one kg and long battery life.
Highlights of the HP ProBook 635 Aero G7 include:
- Effortless but secure connectivity – HP Sure View Reflect allows users to work discreetly, while Wi-Fi 6 and 4G LTE makes it easy to get connected.
- Sleek and built with sustainability in mind – An elevated design provides a premium feel that is compact yet sturdy, and the all-metal design has over 62% of mechanical parts made from recycled materials – a proud addition to HP’s world’s most sustainable PC portfolio.
- Solid performance – Boost productivity when powered with the latest AMD Ryzen™ 4000 Series Mobile Processors, optional Ryzen PRO 4000 Series Mobile Processors, and latest integrated latest AMD Radeon™ Graphics.
- Sanitization features – Designed to withstand 1,000 cycles of disinfection with household wipes, users can sanitize with confidence.
HP’s other new PC innovations include:
- HP ProBook 600 G8 and 400 G8 PC Series designed for professionals at growing companies
- HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Series designed to meet the demands of a multi-task workday
- HP ProDesk 405 G6 Series featuring the latest AMD Ryzen™ PRO series processors
- HP E24t G4 Touch Monitor with integrated fast and responsive in-cell touch technology
- HP E24d and E27d Conferencing Monitors optimized for virtual collaboration
To keep enterprises and SMBs productive as well as worry-free as they navigate through the new normal, HP also ensures security within, on and above the operating system for PCs. It is important to ensure privacy of customer and company data, so that employees have the freedom to work wherever they are. HP continues to make this possible through hardware security solutions such as the:
- HP SureView: an integrated privacy screen which ensures any confidential data are not exposed from prying eyes; and
- HP Privacy Camera: protects PCs from malicious surveillance; as well as through software like
- HP SureClick: isolates key applications in their own virtual containers to trap and delete any malware.
Reinvented print solutions deliver value, simplicity and efficiency
The HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series is HP’s smallest enterprise printer providing seamless remote management and the world’s most secure printing experience:
- End-to-end secure printing system that goes beyond the hardware including the cartridge – robust security features include HP Sure Start with automatic self-healing which lets the printer protect, detect, and self-recover from vulnerabilities and attacks; and HP Trusted Platform Module (TPM) which provides secure device identity with certificate private keys, strengthening protection of encrypted credentials and data.
- Seamless remote fleet management frees up IT resources for strategic priorities – easy remote management of devices and settings with HP Web Jetadmin and HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, as well as easy deployment and integration of HP and third-party solutions with the HP Open Extensibility Platform. Also support card readers and allow users to use personalized settings to print from their own queue.
HP also announced a new version of HP FutureSmart firmware – enabling a consistent, secure operational system across HP’s entire enterprise printer series. Launching with the LaserJet Enterprise 400 series, FutureSmart 5 provides customers investment protection, additional security protections, and readiness for advanced cloud-based workflows.
HP’s other new Print innovations include:
- HP DesignJet portfolio for architect, engineer, construction and home offices
- Document Workflow Cloud solution for simplifying the flow of information from paper to digital
- Fleet Onboarding tool enabling partners to quickly onboard HP Workpath across printer fleet
- HP ProBook 635 Aero G7 is expected to be available in November.
- HP ProBook 600 G8 PC Series, HP ProBook 400 G8 PC Series, HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Desktop Mini PC, and HP Desktop 405 G6 Desktop Mini PC are expected to be available in November.
- HP EliteDesk 805 G6 Small Form Factor PC, HP Desktop 405 G6 Small Form Factor PC, HP E24D and E27D G4 Conferencing Monitors are expected to be available in October.
- HP E24t G4 Touch Monitor is expected to be available in December.
- The HP LaserJet Enterprise 400 Series – available as a single function and MFP, mono and color and in versions adapted to Managed Print Services fleets – currently available
- HP FutureSmart 5 is expected to be available in December.
- Document Workflow Cloud solution is expected to be available in FY21.
- Fleet Onboarding tool for partners is expected to be available in FY21.
HP also provides a wide range of customer service support to ensure uninterrupted learning. This includes Pick-Up and Return (PUR) for HP PCs with HP carepacks, HP Ink Tank and HP Smart Tank onsite next business day servicing through 24/7 digital support via WhatsApp and web, and Viber chat support at +63 917-1394357 from Monday to Saturday, 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM for all HP continuous ink supply system (CISS) printers. HP continues to provide customer services nationwide across 193 service centers, 14 of which are dedicated HP service centers.
For more information on how you can optimize your learning and working experiences from home and remote work sites, please visit the official HP flagship store at Lazada and Shopee or visit HP.com.