Here’s why the realme Band is a solid purchase at Shopee
For only P1,390 on Shopee, the realme Band ticks all the boxes of what a capable fitness-tracker-and-smartwatch-in-one should be. It has
- a Large color display (2.4cm) that shows more than 65,000 colors (none of the cheap poorly colored LCD look), has a single virtual button, and ang intuitive UI.
- an Intelligent sports tracker that tracks 9 sports modes including running, walking, yoga, climbing, cycling, and more. The realme band is with you whatever your fitness passion may be. The band can store any 3 of 9 sports mode. Use the realme Link app to choose a different sport.
- a Real-time heart monitor (a high-precision optical heart rate sensor) that accurately measures your heart rate in real-time, every five minutes, so you can keep watch over your health, wherever you are.
- a Personalized dial face (choose from five preinstalled dial faces) that you can change via the realme Link app. Whatever goes with your get up and mood.
- an IP68 water resistance rating against dirt, sand, dust, and that now and again accidental or occasional dips in water. Who says you have to baby your fitness tracker? Bring it anywhere.
- a USB direct charge – you don’t need a charging cable to charge the realme Band, just stick it into a USB port of a laptop, PC, or wall charger.
- a 7-day (90mAh) Battery life, with the heart monitor on.
- a Lift Wrist to Wake up feature (because of the 3-axis accelerometer sensor) – the band wakes up when you lift your wrists so you can see your data (time, steps, app notifications, etc.)
- a Sleep quality monitor – since of the best ways to know if you’ve been getting enough hours of good sleep is to generate a report over time, the realme Band offers exactly this (a report on sleep quality) by tracking movement and heart
- an Idle Alert reminder to move (stand up, or walk) and keep hydrated. This is great for workers who sit in front of a computer for hours, and for those who need to take a break from physical work now and again to prevent muscle strain.
- a Smart notifications feature – the realme Band can receive notifications and show icons for the usual apps we often use, including WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, etc. You can also read messages on the band (no need to pull out your phone).
- a Premium, minimalist, ergonomic design – it’s only 20g, is made from polymer material that’s environment-friendly, fits most wrists comfortably, is a fashion statement on its own.
- an “accompanying” realme Link Smart App users can download for free on Android devices and pair the realme Band. The app shows detailed data about your health and fitness performance, and lets you tweak settings.
realme Band full specs:
0.96″ 80 x 160 screen; single virtual button
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, USB Direct Charge
Pairs with realme Link Smart app (free to download from Google Play Store)
Compatible with phones running Android 5.0 and up
Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, heart rate sensor, rotor vibration motor
Real-time Heart Rate Monitor, Smart Notifications, Intelligent Sports Tracker, Personalized Dial Face, Sleep Quality Monitor
90mAh battery; 7-10 days working time
IP68 water resistance; up to 1.5m
Dimensions: 19.6 x 11.9 x 240mm, 20g
Removable wrist straps (16mm width, 152-227 adjustable length)
Colors: Black, Green, Yellow
The Take Away
The realme Band has a premium design, the UI is easy to learn, and it’s overall a good option for those into fitness (whether beginner or advanced) since it’s out of the box usable (just make sure to charge it) and is so affordable.
The realme Band is available on Shopee. Visit the realme official store now. And download the Shopee app for free on the App Store or from the Google Play Store.