Enjoy more fun, refreshing moments with Tang Half Litro Pack!
Filipinos like to enjoy happy moments with our loved ones. Whether it’s having simple bonding activities like sharing a snack or merienda, we’re always sure to find fun and refreshing ways to cool down and enjoy the day! An ice-cold pitcher of a fruit drink is always great to share with family and loved ones during these little, yet precious moments.
That’s why Tang, the country’s well-loved drink, now offers more affordable options for a variety of occasions. In addition to the Litro Pack, Tang now comes in budget-friendly Half Litro packs, priced at only Php 9.25! Thanks to the Tang Half Litro packs, you can have two glasses of zesty, refreshing goodness more often!
While the Tang Litro Pack is perfect for family gatherings, meals, and even parties, the Half Litro pack gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy refreshing goodness any day, any time! The Tang Half Litro pack is great for quenching thirst during snack time or those ordinary family bonding or kulitan sessions. Whether it’s enjoying a cold glass of Tang on a fun afternoon activity or taking a sip of zesty fruity goodness as a reward for a job well done, the Half Litro pack is a great way to refresh! The Tang Half Litro Pack comes in three exciting, thirst quenching flavors Filipinos love and enjoy: Orange, Pineapple, and Dalandan.
Tang Orange is a classic flavor many have come to love. Its tangy goodness is a sure crowd-pleaser. Tang Pineapple is delicious with a distinctly crisp, tropical twist. For those who’d like to enjoy a natural flavor from the Philippine islands, Tang Dalandan is an amazing option! No matter who you are, there’s a Tang flavor for you! Tang Half Litro packs can definitely give you more by offering many delicious options for each day!
Want to put a new, cooler twist to these Tang classic flavors? Here are the different ways to enjoy Tang!
MINI ORANGE POPS
Half liter of water
- Prepare a half liter of Tang Orange and pour it over the popsicle mold/tray.
- If you choose to put it in an ice tray, cover it with plastic wrap and stick a toothpick in each tray compartment.
- Freeze for three hours.
Serve your new Mini Orange Pops!
- Prepare some diced Kiwis and Strawberries into the molds
- Pour in Tang Orange, and freeze for four hours.
You’ll now have a refreshingly fruity and chunky snack!
PINEAPPLE YOGURT PINACOLADA
½ cup of yogurt
½ cup of coconut milk
1 teaspoon of sugar
- Take some ice cubes, half a cup of pineapple pieces, ½ cup of yogurt,
½ cup of coconut milk, ¼ cup water, 1 teaspoon of sugar, and Tang Pineapple and blend all together!
- Serve in a tall glass for that creamy, tropical treat!
TANG PINEAPPLE LEMONADE
½ Lemon (juice, remove the seeds)
1 lemon (cut into 8 slices)
Half liter of water
½ cup of fresh Pineapple slices
- Mix Tang Pineapple with juice from half a lemon, half liter of water, fresh pineapple slices, brown sugar to taste, and some ice!
- You can also add lemon slices to the mix if you’d like!
This recipe gives a classic but of quirkiness.
TANG DALANDAN SMOOTHIE
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
Mix a liter of prepared Tang Dalandan, a medium sized cucumber, milk, and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and blend all together.
You now have a creative twist on a tangy treat.
COOL DALANDAN SLUSH
Half liter of water
Half liter of mineral water
1 sliced lemon
- Take a half litro pack of Tang dalandan and mix with shaved ice.
- Put it in glasses frosted with salt, and then add mineral water.
- If you’re feeling creative, you can garnish it with lemon slices!
Perfect to beat the heat!
Tang will continue to give Filipinos delicious and refreshing drinks for everyone to enjoy while also offering budget-friendly options. Tang, the drink beloved by many Pinoy homes, truly serves more in each glass. Infused with vitamins and mineral, a delicious glass of Tang certainly has more fruity goodness and value!
To know more, like TANG on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TangPhilippines).