Collect Limited Edition Justice League Spinners at 7-eleven
Fidgeting? Hop over to 7-eleven and collect the Limited Edition #JusticeLeague spinners! Designs include Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman. Simply collect 25 stickers (get one sticker for every P50 purchase at 7-eleven) to get 1 FREE Justice League spinner. To speed things up, register for the CLiQQ Rewards app and collect only 20 stamps to get your free spinner. You also get automatic stickers/ e-stamps when you buy booster products. Promo runs until November 21, 20017. 7-eleven is also launching a spinner contest online.
Click on the video below for our on-site unboxing of the Justice League Spinner.
More about the Justice League Spinners:
- They are licensed merchandise from DC.
- Each Justice League spinner comes in blind packs, so each spinner claimed is a surprise. The video above is of the promotional box media audiences accessed at the 7-eleven Justice Spinner promo launch last October 3 in Makati City.
- Five more Spinner designs will soon be revealed (see image below).
- The promo is timed for the November 16 showing of the Justice League film.
- An updated list of Booster products is found on the 7-eleven website.
- For CLiQQ Rewards Members, e-stamps will be credited to their accounts for every P50 purchase when they scan their Rewards barcode. (Download the CLiQQ app for iOS and Android.)
- 7-eleven is also launching a Spinner contest online featuring Spinner Heroes like Liui Aquino, Eunice Jorge, Paolo Valenciano, and Saab Magalona. Visit the 7-eleven Facebook page for more info.
Irwin Allen Rivera
Irwin Allen Rivera loves his wife's cooking so much he's now twice the man he used to be. His English essay won a Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Award for Literature in 2012. His philosophical-horror story appeared in Philippine Speculative Fiction 8 (2013). He was managing editor and lead writer of Sites and Symbols 2 (2005), a coffee-table book about buildings in UP Diliman - his alma mater (BA Philosophy; MA Creative Writing continuing). He worked at the UP Diliman Information Office before shifting to web content writing. His sudden fiction, "Notwithstanding Pigs," initially a Friendster testimonial, appeared in Philippines Graphic (2006) and in Very Short Stories for Harried Readers (2007). He used to write for www.technoodling.net.
Instagram has returned invalid data.