12 unique and luxurious Airbnb stays are now available to book for only Php 1,222 each this Christmas!
Manila, Philippines. 28 November 2022 — As the country with the longest Christmas season in the world, celebrations in the Philippines are uniquely festive and filled with heartwarming homecomings, joyful reunions, and exhilarating merrymaking.
This year, to enable Filipinos to create more meaningful celebrations during this beautiful time of the year, 12 of the country’s most amazing Airbnb stays will be made available in December for only Php 1,222* each!
Spanning across six of Airbnb’s unique Categories ranging from Design to Amazing Views, these incredible homes will be available to book for an exclusive one-night stay over two weekends: December 10 to 11, or December 17 to 18.
“Christmas is a very special time for Filipinos. More than the colorful light displays and the exchanging of gifts, Christmas represents an opportunity for Filipinos to celebrate what really matters most — their loved ones. We hope that this special offer will encourage Filipinos to create precious memories with family and friends, while celebrating our Host community and the diversity of stays and destinations that the Philippines offer,” shares Amanpreet Bajaj, Airbnb’s General Manager for Southeast Asia, India, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
Each of the 12 homes below are available to book for only PHP 1,222 starting today for an unforgettable Christmas vacation — fastest fingers first!
December 10 to 11: Farm Stays, Amazing Views, and Cabins
- For the perfect holiday escapade, drive up north for La Casa in Pampanga. This farm stay comes with lush fruit orchards and a crystal-clear pool for loads of splashing fun with the family.
- Located in the south, Hidden Rose Farm Villa in Batangas offers a cosy bonfire pit, reading lounge, and a half-mile hiking trail and hanging bridge for a thrilling adventure.
- Fancy going off-grid this Christmas? This Beach House in Pagbilao offers the luxury of privacy amidst beautiful blue waters. You’ll even need to ride a bangka to reach the island!
- San Juan Garden Hill in Talisay promises a breath of fresh air – this mountainside home is a sanctuary for nature lovers and boasts unprecedented views of the waters of Taal Lake.
- Seated at the cliff edge of the Punta del Este promontory, Kasbah Remo in Puerto Galera offers guests a relaxing feeling of serenity and simplicity — thanks to its uninterrupted views of the surrounding islands, mountains, and ocean.
- One of the most beautiful cabins in Tagaytay, Bufi Log Home comes fully decked out in Christmas decor with a warming fireplace that will surely rouse everyone’s holiday spirit.
- For a classic, no-fuss getaway, this home in Tagaytay is perfect for large families or barkadas. Make sure to pack sweaters and lots of stories for long Christmas nights.
December 17 to 18: Design, Amazing Pools and Beachfront
- A modern-style bahay kubo made of bamboo, glass, and anahaw, Moriz Place in Tagaytay offers a perfect break from the bustle of urban living. It comes with a spacious backyard including a billiards table, darts, arcade, and roof deck.
- Traveling to the City of Smiles? This modern contemporary villa in Bacolod comes complete with a spacious dining area for feasting and a luxurious pool.
- Originally a warehouse built in the 1970s, this spacious house in Pampanga reminiscent of the traditional bahay na bato sits in the middle of a 3-hectare fruit orchard.
- Also located in the Christmas capital is Casa Nordell, a three-bedroom Spanish-inspired villa ideal for a family gathering with a huge pool and garden lined with lush trees.
- A beachfront home offering guests respite from the metro is Casa Angelina in Zambales. This wheelchair-accessible beachfront cottage is pet-friendly and lolo and lola-friendly!
Introduced in May this year, Airbnb Categories allow millions of travelers to discover homes they never knew existed and have since revolutionized how people search for vacation homes. Discover more unique stays for festive getaways by downloading the Airbnb app or visiting https://www.airbnb.com.
All Homes referenced are intended purely to inspire and illustrate. Airbnb does not recommend or endorse specific Home listings on the Airbnb platform.
*Plus taxes and fees.