BPI SINAG: Shine light to improve the lives of Filipinos
To support and accelerate Social Enterprises, BPI Foundation, in collaboration with ACSEnt and BPI Family Ka-Negosyo, brings to you The BPI Sinag Challenge, which aims to Discover, Capacitate, Recognize and Support young social entrepreneurs who can help uplift Filipino communities. Our support includes cash prizes, mentoring and access to finance.
If you dream of empowering a community in order to lift them out of poverty, join the challenge and apply below.
- Read the eligibility and criteria for judging carefully.
- Download and complete the Application Form by either (1) downloading the application file below (send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “BPISinagEntry_Lastname, Firstname, Middleinitial “) or (2) fill it up online here. Please keep your answers short and brief.
- Send your application on or before July 20, 2015.
- Call for entries: May 22, 2015 to July 20, 2015
- Business Bootcamp: August 24, 2015 to August 29, 2015
- Pitch Day: October 6, 2015
- Awarding: October 6, 2015
- Mentoring and Acceleration: October 2015 to March 2016
Read more about it on http://sinag.bpifoundation.org/.
About BPI Sinag
“Empowering Entrepreneurs with a Social Mission”
The BPI Sinag Challenge is brought to you by BPI Foundation in collaboration with the Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship (ACSENT) and BPI Family Ka-Negosyo. The challenge aims to discover and support young people with business ideas or who have started social enterprises that have the potential to solve pressing social problems.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.