June 25th, 2015, Manila, Philippines – ASUS Philippines and Lazada has yet another milestone added to its belt. This time, the much anticipated ASUS ZenPower has sold 2,000 units in just 5 minutes and more than 5,000 units in just one day. Making it one of the fastest-selling powerbanks ever sold in the market. Available in Gold, Pink, Blue, and Silver. The ASUS Zenpower is currently out of stock but will be restocked by June 29, 12:00nn.
As the world’s most compact-sized 10,050 mAh powerbank with the size of a business card, that is as small as a business card, the ASUS ZenPower takes up about the same amount of room as a box of business cards. It is a high-capacity mobile charger with a lightweight, compact body.
Design and Aesthetics
The ASUS ZenPower portable charger is covered with one-piece aluminum alloy outer casing. It is very strong and well-built with a high-quality texture. It comes in 4 different colors: silver, gold, blue and hot pink.
Safety Features of the ZenPower
- JEITA protection certified – This feature is based on the surrounding temperature, ZenPower smartly adjust the voltage and current to increase the life of ZenPower up to 1.8 times longer than others.
- JEITA or Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association is a group that is responsible for promoting healthy manufacturing, international trade and consumption of electronics products and components in order to contribute to the overall development of the electronics and information technology (IT) industries, and thereby further Japan’s economic development and cultural prosperity.
- ASUS ZenPower has intelligent technology that monitors ambient temperatures and adjusts the charging current accordingly; delivering safety levels that are higher even than the highest industry standard
- Short circuit Protection
- Reset Protection
- Output over Voltage Protection
- Others that are also found in other brands such as:
- Temperature resistance
- Protection from incorrect insertion
- Protection from over-charge and over-discharge
ZenPower 10050 mAh (ABTU005)
|Dimension||90.5 x 59 x 22 mm|
|Battery Type||Lithium-ion rechargeable cell|
|Input Power||DC 5V 2.0A|
|Output Power||DC 5.1V 2.4A|
|Charging Time||6hrs with 5V/2A standard cable|
|Features||Load Detection: Auto-detect the plug-in and plug-out of devices|
|Safety Features||1. Temperature Protection
2. Short circuit Protection
3. Reset Protection
4. Input over Voltage Protection
5. Output over Voltage Protection
6. Input reverse direction protection
7. Over charge/over discharge protection
8. Output Over Current Protection
9. Cell PTC Protection
10. Adapter protection
11. JEITA Protection
|Charging temperature||0℃-40℃ (TYP)|
|Color||Black, Silver, Pink, Blue, Gold|
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook vendor and maker of the world’s best-selling, most award-winning motherboards. A leading enterprise in the new digital era, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home and office, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets and smartphones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,256 awards in 2013 and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with its Eee PC™. ASUS has more than 13,600 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 4,500 engineers. Company revenue for 2013 was approximately US$14 billion Since 2010, ADOC has been working with private and public sectors in the Philippines to set-up e-learning centers in urban and rural areas to reduce the digital divide by enabling people to overcome limitations due social or education status, and to enjoy the benefits of digitalization.
Liked this post? Follow us on Facebook.