Apex Legends Mobile New Champions Event Debuts Tonight
New Event Featuring the Incisive Instigator Ash Plus New Battle Pass, New LTMs, Map Updates and Much More Launches Today
EA and Respawn Entertainment are pleased to announce that the Apex Legends Mobile Champions Event goes live at 5:00pm PT (0:00 UTC) tonight on mobile devices. In addition to the arrival of Legend Ash, the Champion Event also includes a brand new ranked split, new events, a new Battle Pass, and updates to core systems. Mobile first Legend Fade also gets a new weapon, exclusive to the mobile game.
Apex Legends Mobile Champions Event Gameplay Trailer
Check out the Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 Launch Trailer Now!
Apex Legends Mobile: Champions | Meet the Constellation Trailer
The Apex Legends Mobile Champions Event contains a number of new updates to the game including:
- Legend Ash has arrived with a new set of key abilities including passive ability “Marked For Death” that reveals the locations of deathboxes and surviving enemies; tactical ability “Arc Snare” that tethers and damages enemies; and her ultimate ability “Phase Breach” which teleports to a targeted location.
- A mobile-first upgradeable melee weapon for Fade called Constellation that you can customize with visual effects, textures, and more.
- Second Shot Blitz: A new limited Battle Royale mode that will be active during the season. While Second Shot Blitz is active, everyone will gain the chance to respawn automatically.
- Halloween Event: Our Spooky October Halloween event is coming! Be on the lookout for spooky additions to the Kings Canyon and World’s Edge maps as well as frighteningly cool cosmetic rewards for your favorite legends and weapons!
- Faction Missions: Pledge your allegiance to one of the big three factions vying for power in the Apex Games. Completing missions on behalf of these factions will provide seasonal currency for you to redeem in the seasonal shop!
- The Champions Battle Pass is coming with some amazing cosmetics! Unlock this battle pass to show your enemies your warrior spirit inside and out!
- World’s Edge and Kings Canyon will now actively rotate for Normal and Ranked Battle Royale, as well as the introduction to Coliseum where you can initiate a duel, notifying the whole lobby that you are accepting all challengers. The more kills you accrue while in the Coliseum, the better the loot! Moreover TDM and Gun Game will have map rotations of Thermal Station, Artillery, and Pythas Block 0.
The new patch notes, and ranked developer diary provide full details and deeper insight into this awesome new update for Apex Legends Mobile.
Apex Legends Mobile is a strategic battle royale game that features a unique twist on the Legendary character-based gameplay, best-in-class squad battles and fast-paced combat that cemented the game’s place as one of world’s top shooters, all in a mobile package.
For more information on Apex Legends Mobile please visit: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/apex-legends-mobile and join our regional Discord servers for local community events and promotions (Singapore & Malaysia: https://discord.gg/apexsgmy), (Philippines: https://discord.gg/apexph)