Acer Revo Base Mini PC launched at IFA Berlin
The space-saving Acer Revo Base Mini PC features up to Intel Core i7 and up to 8GB of DDR3L system memory for smooth decoding of multimedia content. It supports up to two monitors, has speedy wireless connectivity, and is a perfect multimedia hub. The device was launched at IFA Berlin on August 31, 2016 and is set to be available in Q1 2017 with prices starting at €429 (approx. Php 22,300).
The Revo Base is the latest addition to Acer’s award-winning Revo mini PC line-up:
- The 1-liter device is both a compact PC and a multimedia hub in homes that value space.
- It measures 5.3 cm in height with a 14 x 14 cm footprint, features up to Intel® Core™ i7 processors, and up to 8GB of DDR3L system memory, assuring that it can decode multimedia content.
- The Windows 10-powered Revo Base comes with integrated Intel® HD graphics and high-definition sound.
- The Revo Base can be connected with up to two displays simultaneously through HDMI and DisplayPort, while additional storage and other peripherals can be connected via its four USB 3.1 Gen. 1 ports.
- It sports 802.11ac wireless technology, which offers up to 3x faster speeds than the previous standards, allowing users to enjoy smooth streaming and seamless browsing without a LAN cable.
- A VESA-compatible mount allows it to be placed out-of-sight in even more constrained spaces.
- Storage features up to 2TB HDDs or optional 256GB SSDs, while an SD card slot lets the user add up to 256GB of external storage. The unit can be upgraded with larger HDDs and additional RAM.
Price and Availability
The Acer Revo Base will be available in EMEA in Q1 2017 with prices starting at €429. Contact your nearest Acer office via www.acer.com for exact specs and availability within your region.
The Revo Base was unveiled at the next@acer press event at IFA in Germany, where Acer announced a range of new devices and solutions for families, students and professionals. Visit acer.com/nextatacer for more information.
Liked this post? Follow SwirlingOverCoffee on Facebook.